NBA Experience at Disney Springs

Bocabear

They should have used the Cirque Du Soleil franchise and created a unique thatrical restaurant/nightclub experience...a better version of the lackluster Edison all based on past Cirque shows... Imaginative interiors, lighting and sets...playing along beautifully with the next door theater...after the show stop by for a nightcap at their club at the top... That would have been an amazing idea and addition to the West Side...rather than the NBA Experience few seem to care about.

Chris767

It has become the "Splendid China" of Disney Springs...lol

The NBA Experience might be more similar to Splendid China than we thought!!

AA421ADC-85AF-4CF0-A2B6-1D38F9C49CC2.png
34005742-8EC4-4668-B0CF-E3D7A65EA29E.png

WDWTank

The new Disney Springs is geared to high end shopping and eating. Playing video games from the 1980s did not fit in. And the Disney Quest brand name failed. Opened up other locations in other cities which failed and closed. Now, nobody steal my idea plz
It wasn’t just games from the 1980’s silly.
They could’ve kept the arcade idea, but retheme to an authentic Pizza Planet. Robot door guards, exclusive games, The Toys as prizes, Vegan/Vegetarian food options, etc.

SoFloMagic

I think it's a fun place and is completely different from anything around. I don't think they do a good job showing what it is or letting people know it's more than a store. Also, I think it should be more like $25. They could unbundle photo pass from it to make that happen, then offer photos for $20!

mergatroid

Disney Quest used to be included as part of our Premium AP's and as such we'd go in it for an hour or so to kill time before seeing a movie at the AMC, or to get in from the rain if we were at The Studios near by. It was fun but not really worth the $35 entry fee.

It's a shame it's gone but it's popularity was probably waning anyway. I've seen The NBA Experience on youtube but neither my wife or I have any interest in visiting it, it's just not for us. I'm not complaining about that and hopefully lots of folk will enjoy it, but not us.

John park hopper

The NBA is a business selling a product--- we as consumers control their purse strings, if you disagree with their business practices don't go to their games, don't watch on TV and don't go to the NBA experience. I'm one who does not watch the NBA or the NFL

Hawkeye_2018

The NBA is a business selling a product--- we as consumers control their purse strings, if you disagree with their business practices don't go to their games, don't watch on TV and don't go to the NBA experience. I'm one who does not watch the NBA or the NFL
Sports doesnt work like that. People only care about the 'on field' product. People will forget about this China story in a couple weeks and the league will move on like nothing happened.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Sports doesnt work like that. People only care about the 'on field' product. People will forget about this China story in a couple weeks and the league will move on like nothing happened.
YOU only care about the on field product. YOU shouldn't speak for other people.

Hawkeye_2018

YOU only care about the on field product. YOU shouldn't speak for other people.
Spare me. College athletics is corrupt as hell. Basically every pro sports team owner is a wealthy yet terrible human. They take our tax money to build state of the art stadiums. Most of the players are spoiled rich and terribly out of touch with the average citizen. Yet, every league is as popular and wealthy as ever.
Morals and sports don't go together and probably never will. If morals keep you from watching a sport, you must be in the .0001%. Or most likely, you were never much of a fan to be begin with.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Spare me. College athletics is corrupt as hell. Basically every pro sports team owner is a wealthy yet terrible human. They take our tax money to build state of the art stadiums. Most of the players are spoiled rich and terribly out of touch with the average citizen. Yet, every league is as popular and wealthy as ever.
Morals and sports don't go together and probably never will. If morals keep you from watching a sport, you must be in the .0001%. Or most likely, you were never much of a fan to be begin with.
Everyone has a line chief. If you favorite ball player punched your daughter in the mouth, I highly doubt you'd remain a fan, regardless of whether he was on a hall of fame track or not. So, as you say, spare me.

Hawkeye_2018

Everyone has a line chief. If you favorite ball player punched your daughter in the mouth, I highly doubt you'd remain a fan, regardless of whether he was on a hall of fame track or not. So, as you say, spare me.
You seem a little confused and don't understand my point.

Pro and college sports is a very corrupt and dirty business that involves many unlikable people. Yet, it's more popular and profitable than ever.

So if you think for one second that fake outrage over anthem kneeling or China human rights comments will have any impact over their bottom line, you're fooling yourself

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom