NBA Experience at Disney Springs

Bocabear

That would draw more guests.
I think you are right... This was just a bad idea from the start...They should have moved the ESPN ZONE restaurant into that space and put something more appropriate at the Boardwalk...Though I suppose with NBA they did not have to pay for it or run it...So there is that...They need something really amazing on that side of the Springs... Like a Jekyll and Hide Club or something equally theatrical...

tissandtully

I think you are right... This was just a bad idea from the start...They should have moved the ESPN ZONE restaurant into that space and put something more appropriate at the Boardwalk...Though I suppose with NBA they did not have to pay for it or run it...So there is that...They need something really amazing on that side of the Springs... Like a Jekyll and Hide Club or something equally theatrical...
Or just updated DQ. Good grief, that would've been so much better.

oogie boogie man

Didn't they give some lame reason for getting rid of Disney Quest? Like it was something that no longer fit with Disney Spring's new theme. Even though they still have T-Rex, Rainforest, La Nouba and now a modern looking NBA Stadium in it's place.

Lilofan

Didn't they give some lame reason for getting rid of Disney Quest? Like it was something that no longer fit with Disney Spring's new theme. Even though they still have T-Rex, Rainforest, La Nouba and now a modern looking NBA Stadium in it's place.
The new Disney Springs is geared to high end shopping and eating. Playing video games from the 1980s did not fit in. And the Disney Quest brand name failed. Opened up other locations in other cities which failed and closed.

Lilofan

Disney decided they didn’t want to run venues themselves anymore and just collect rent from third parties instead.
It makes business sense to run with third parties staff. If staff get hurt in the job, Disney does not have to pay for their medical bills or rehab. That's the third parties problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom