Naughty Great Movie Ride!

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
During our last trip to Disney Studios, we were seated in the first full row behind the tour conductor and I was the first one in the row directly behind our tour guide. When we stopped in the area where the tour guide "magically" returns to our car, I happened to turn to my left and look at some of the drawings on the wall. WELL, much to my suprise, I found a stick figure ready for some action.....if you know what I mean!!!!! Since we aren't allowed to use flash photography, I hope to be seated toward the back next time so I can get a pic. Anyone else ever seen it???

animay

I can confirm your find. And to answer the question, it's a drawing of stick man with an extra stick. That's about as detailed as I'm getting there. I thought maybe it was a strange coincidence thing like the priest in The Little Mermaid, but it sure looks blatant. There's actually a drawing of topless women in the mummy scene as well, but you need a flashlight or night vision to find that one.

bbll24

Wow, that's pretty neat. So it's in the Indiana Jones part of the ride? Maybe I can get a picture of it when I go later this month.

Fantasmic!329

animay said:
I can confirm your find. And to answer the question, it's a drawing of stick man with an extra stick. That's about as detailed as I'm getting there. I thought maybe it was a strange coincidence thing like the priest in The Little Mermaid, but it sure looks blatant. There's actually a drawing of topless women in the mummy scene as well, but you need a flashlight or night vision to find that one.
You mean kind of like the subject of the "personal hygene solution" thread?

Laura

Premium Member
While the Little Mermaid scene is being mentioned I wanted to mention the Aladdin one too. I recorded Aladdin on my DVR off the Disney channel a couple weeks ago for my kids and it CLEARLY says "good teenagers take of their clothes". I don't even need to strain to listen for it. It's kind of distracting when I'm watching the movie. But snopes says it's a false urban legend. Either way, it's still kinda creepy!

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/aladdin.htm

westie

There's also a 5 legged goat at the Contemporary. Scary I'm getting to be an officianado on these things. :fork:

NTI2002

Laura22 said:
While the Little Mermaid scene is being mentioned I wanted to mention the Aladdin one too. I recorded Aladdin on my DVR off the Disney channel a couple weeks ago for my kids and it CLEARLY says "good teenagers take of their clothes". I don't even need to strain to listen for it. It's kind of distracting when I'm watching the movie. But snopes says it's a false urban legend. Either way, it's still kinda creepy!

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/aladdin.htm

The producers actually adress this rumor on the Aladdin DVD commentary. It's a funny comment about it because they are so furious about it. lol

WDWScottieBoy

In regards to the Aladdin one, one of my CM friends knows a person that worked on the film, and it's supposed to be, "Down kitty, off with your claws" if I remember right.

Also, in The Lion King, when Simba lays down on the cliff and the weeds pollen goes out, it does not say S*X, it is SFX which is the Special Effects animators putting their little mark into the movie.

Ms Brer Rabbit

Actually, (gettin all nerdy and Egypt-buff here, watch out!)

The paintings on the wall in the Indy scene are copies of actual Ancient artwork, and the "well endowned" guy is the Egyptian god of fertility, Min, who was usually depicted as being "ready for action".

Here's some more info on him: http://www.touregypt.net/godsofegypt/min.htm

...And the naked ladies? Many dancers in ancient Egyptian art were totally nude.

Sorry for my dorkiness, I just wanted to explain the "naughty pictures"!

~Ms. Brer Rabbit :kiss:

Goofette

I remember rewinding the Alladin tape trying to understand what he was saying when that whole thing came out. I never could make out what it was saying though, it sounded garbled, I could hear "good" and something "ers" and I think take off and the o sound, but I'm not sure. I always thought it was funny that it was the Christians groups that pointed out the stuff in the movies. Like the "S*x" thing in Lion King, the rescuers (I sort of remember it was something about in the early movie a scene where a woman was in the shower or something in one of the backdrops as they are in the salmon can....don't quote me on that though... bad memory here), then the little mermaid priest. I remember laughing saying "wow...these people really need some um...love :zipit: " I have to admit though, after it's pointed out I always go to my tapes to look the stuff up :lol: But most "normal" people don't see this stuff on their own...I think these groups have some underlying issues :animwink:

Thanks for the ones to post the info. Like I said before, I actually think it's funny to see if I can find the same stuff on the tapes. I'm not going to point it out to my daughter of course, but my friends and I have had some laughs over them.

Goofette

Ms Brer Rabbit said:
Actually, (gettin all nerdy and Egypt-buff here, watch out!)

The paintings on the wall in the Indy scene are copies of actual Ancient artwork, and the "well endowned" guy is the Egyptian god of fertility, Min, who was usually depicted as being "ready for action".

Here's some more info on him: http://www.touregypt.net/godsofegypt/min.htm

...And the naked ladies? Many dancers in ancient Egyptian art were totally nude.

Sorry for my dorkiness, I just wanted to explain the "naughty pictures"!

~Ms. Brer Rabbit :kiss:

Hmmm...Ms Brer Rabbit....what can I say LOL....that Min is pretty impressive :animwink: :D

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
I GOT IT! (that man ready for action on the GMR!) I was able to get the same seat this time on the GMR and I got the pic! I don't know if they would be happy with me posting it here, so send me a message if you want to see it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom