National Treasure.... The Ride???

Yoop33

Original Poster
I couldn't help but think what a really cool ride this would make after seeing the new trailer for the movie. I really liked the first movie, dont remember the second but will definitely be going to see the third. All these movies seem to be pretty well done too. I just keep seeing this action roller coaster (maybe something like The Mummy at Universal Studios) or simulation next to the American Pavilion. Not only would this be perfect location because it is center of the World Showcase but it would also bring more interest to the WS. What you guys think and would there happen to be anything in the works by any chance?

Cmdr_Crimson

Uhh No..I can't see one happening due to the Exhibit using the name that fits National Treasures..and frankly one scary AA of a celebrity is enough...which is the Ellen Degeneres AA in UoE.

Skipper Dan

Eh, what do critics know? I think Disney'll take their chances with the public. ;)

Here! Here! :sohappy:

Let us not forget, that it was the critics that immediately stated that Pirates of the Caribbean - Black Pearl - was a complete fiasco, and that it wasn’t until the public refused to let Pirates fail, that they began to acknowledge it. Plus, I always enjoy seeing Disney recreate our favorite celebrities in AA’s. :kiss:

iellis

yes it would be awesome, and would attrack guest from all around the worl just like the movie. Pluse it will be at the ws so ppl has to head that way. Disney should take part of this convo, it would be a awesome ride especially if pixar put's it's hand into the project. I give it 2 thumbs up...

PintoColvig

I couldn't help but think what a really cool ride this would make after seeing the new trailer for the movie. I really liked the first movie, dont remember the second but will definitely be going to see the third. All these movies seem to be pretty well done too. I just keep seeing this action roller coaster (maybe something like The Mummy at Universal Studios) or simulation next to the American Pavilion. Not only would this be perfect location because it is center of the World Showcase but it would also bring more interest to the WS. What you guys think and would there happen to be anything in the works by any chance?
That pavilion already has a great attraction in American Adventure. Instead, what you have here is Liberty Square's first shot at a thrill ride!:sohappy:

Sorcerer Mickey

Here! Here! :sohappy:

Let us not forget, that it was the critics that immediately stated that Pirates of the Caribbean - Black Pearl - was a complete fiasco, and that it wasn’t until the public refused to let Pirates fail, that they began to acknowledge it. Plus, I always enjoy seeing Disney recreate our favorite celebrities in AA’s. :kiss:

The critics enjoyed the first PoTC. It was when we got to the second, and the third, that they began to call the pirate movies a 'fiasco' - and rightfully so.

Nansafan

As I recall, the critics didn't like the first National Treasure. When I saw it on cable, I thought it was a very good story and wished I had seen it on the big screen. I am looking forward to the new one. I also think it could be an interesting attraction on the order of Indiana Jones from D-Land.

smk

As I recall, the critics didn't like the first National Treasure. When I saw it on cable, I thought it was a very good story and wished I had seen it on the big screen. I am looking forward to the new one. I also think it could be an interesting attraction on the order of Indiana Jones from D-Land.

Ditto.

cdunbar

I saw the first one up on the big screen and I enjoyed it so I bought the DVD. I am one of those people who buys a DVD watches 2 or 3 times and then puts on the shelf, not the case with this I watched it so many times and hence can't wait for the 2nd one!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom