National Treasure.... The Ride???

DonaldDuck34

Sounds good to me! Although, National Treasure is no ordinary action film, with all of the clues and the historical references. If they do it, I'd like to see a very themed experience that allows you to put together clues to go on adventure. They should make it like no other attraction they have ever done before. If there would be a rollercoaster, it should only be one part of the ride and only if you get the clue that sends you there! A huge building with lots of different experiences. Disney...make it so!

That is such an awesome idea. It could almost be like Mission Space. You could get into groups of 4-6 people and each person could have a certain job and then you would have to go to different parts of the buliding and in certain parts of the buliding there could be a certain part of the ride such as a roller coaster or an EMV type ride. That would be so awesome if would be so cool it would feel like you actually accomplished something when you got finsihed with the whole thing. OMG now I really hope that they make a ride like this.:D

terp79

Here, here

I think it sounds like a brilliant idea for an attraction....you guys need to start thinking like imagineers, who says Nick Cage needs to be in the ride? What about you, the guest, taking part in the hunt for National Treasure? Why is it when people come up with ideas based on movie for new attractions everyone just jumps to the conclusion that the attraction would just retell the movie.

Take a few key elements from the movie and twist them into something new. I agree that the world showcase needs more attractions especially to get the younger crowd interested. If we lose a bit of history with COP going then why not get something back in it's place, but only for epcot. If Disney has it's way National Treasure will have a 3rd film, it's all about the evergreen tent poles that become major franchises which in return equals more money!!!

Maybe an interactive adult/teen adventure hunt, think of the Kim-possible hunt but for an older audience...International Treasure, where guests have to go around to the various countries finding clues??? There are a million ways to spin the notion of an attraction based on the film. That was just one simple example....

Remember guys....there are no such things as bad ideas and instead of "NO" how about a "what if". . . .

Figment571

If they put it EPCOT they should have some educational value to it.

Nicholas Cage seems to really admire Walt he was on a talk show and said something like "Walt Disney and Stan Lee have done more for the American psyche than anyone in the last century" so you can tell why he wants to have a ride in DL. I have thought Liberty Square could use something, but I've always believed it should be generally themed in the era of the Revolutionary War or American heritage in general, not an action movie.

As for Indy, I just saw it in DL last year and I thought it was amazing. The only problem I have with putting an Indy adventure into WDW is that I don't want it to be like Tokyo's or DL's, make it something completely new. I don't mean in the type of ride. Just create a new experience don't clone the attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom