Nasty incident outside Club Cool at Epcot tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I attended the Food and Wine Festival was during a very hot and busy Columbus Day Weekend in 2009. I have never seen so may drunk and disorderly people in a Disney theme park before. It was amateur hour at its worst. The folks working security at that time were kept very busy by all the knuckleheads. Those who are considering bringing their children to Epcot during F&W should maybe stick to attending Mondays through Thursdays.

Epcot-Rules

Come on now. Who here at some point HASN'T been frustrated with life...maybe been laid-off from work? Possibly received notice that you're being audited by the IRS? Didn't get that promotion?...So what do you do? Plan a trip to Disney, head on over to EPCOT...and take your frustrations out on total strangers outside of the Cool Zone? Seems like a totally rational act to me!;)
Just be glad he didn't have one of those swords they sell in Japan. Could have been a scene from Kill Bill!

Goofyernmost

OK, I know that I am as cynical as one can get, but, really? Four bazaar incidents witnessed by the same person. What are the odds of that happening? Seriously! I might have bought the first one and maybe even the second, but, Four? Can't accept it. Sorry!

Lucky

OK, I know that I am as cynical as one can get, but, really? Four bazaar incidents witnessed by the same person. What are the odds of that happening? Seriously! I might have bought the first one and maybe even the second, but, Four? Can't accept it. Sorry!
To be fair, the broken nose one was obviously a satirical response to a dubious story from another poster.

janoimagine

anyone else think the food and wine (and throw in a couple beers and hard alcohol) festival had anything to do with this?
No offense, but I am sick of people blaming this on Food and Wine fest, it's the individual, not the festival. Idiot adults, with no self control, who over-indulge are to blame. Their are those of us who enjoy the festival, enjoy the food and can have a few glasses of wine without vomiting in the bushes or turning into belligerent tools.

MikeTaylorSound

I've seen things, man! Actually, I've witnessed a lot of weird stuff and had bad things happen, but it's usually just the back of my ankles being ran over with incoherent parents pushing strollers. It hurts like a you-know-what and I can see how that can start fights.

Things I've witnessed over a span of 3 years...
#1. People yelling at the bus driver to let them on when there's no room and having the door closed in their face.
#2. A car stopping in front of a bus and crossing all lanes of traffic to get to an exit.
#3. People loudly booing President Obama at the Hall of Presidents, ruining the experience.
#4. A girl who couldn't handle her liquor was passed out in the grass near the entrance to World Showcase.
#5. A woman with a bright, iPAD filming Carousel of Progress in front of us (very distracting).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom