MOXOMUMD

Original Poster
Kyle-Busch-1.jpg

Go Bowling 400, Kansas

1. Kyle Busch
2. Kevin Harvick
3. Kurt Busch

wdwfan4ver

Kyle Busch's Crew Chief Adam Stevens is suspended for Dover. Ed Barrier will be top of Kyle's Pit box. Kyle's Front Tire Changer Josh Leslie also is suspended for Dover for Lug Nut Rule Violation. He will be replaced by Brian Eastland this week

The top five for the Sprint Fan vote for getting into the allstar race is the following by Alphabetical order: #31-Ryan Blaney, #83-Matt DiBenedetto, #24-Chase Elliott, #42-Kyle Larson and #10-Danica Patrick.

Pixie VaVoom

I just CAN"T wait for the Indy !! I love watching the Indy 500 with my DH !! i make a snack - usually a hot dip and chips and veggies and we just watch them go 'round !

We visited the track last november. it was really cool, and we found some awesome t shirts and mugs. The little museum there is really neat also.

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
The Indy 500 is probably the only other race I'll watch this year, oh and the NASCAR race that has a TMNT theme. I'm kinda looking forward to that one.

Pixie VaVoom

Yay ! "Gentlemen, start your engines" !!

I also enjoy the "Gran Prix Monte Carlo" - the scenery there is just too much fun. But i wouldn't want to BE there...too noisy and I have a hearing and ear vibration issue.

MOXOMUMD

Original Poster
I just CAN"T wait for the Indy !! I love watching the Indy 500 with my DH !! i make a snack - usually a hot dip and chips and veggies and we just watch them go 'round !

We visited the track last november. it was really cool, and we found some awesome t shirts and mugs. The little museum there is really neat also.
I'm not a big fan of open wheel racing but I watch the 500 then watch the Coca-Cola 600 that evening.

wdwfan4ver

NASCAR penalized Kasey Kahne 15 ownership and 15 drivers points for failing laser tech post-race inspection. Kasey's crew chief also was fined $25,000.

wdwfan4ver

I just CAN"T wait for the Indy !!
I started watching the Indy 500 since the 1980's and open wheel racing had 2 race tracks that went to each year. The Indy 500 is the event that I first got hooked racing and didn't starting following NASCAR before 1993. I grew up in a state that had stock car racing, but it only had one NASCAR race on a major level ever before the 1980's.

wdwfan4ver

The 20 car is losing Dollar General as a primary Sponsor after this year after sponsoring 30 cup races this year. Dollar General already said that they are not going to sponsor any NASCAR team next year.

What I know is Matt still is under contract through 2018 and the 20 team does have some other primary sponsors. The 20 car has Stanley Back & Decker, and Dewalt as primary sponsors, but they didn't don't sponsor a lot of race for the 20 team.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom