Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

Tempting, isn't it? Plus you get to ride stuff that night, too!

The hard part will be getting the in-laws to let us go. It's a "Family vacation" and all that, and they don't want to do any parks. I think it's crazy to go to Disney several times in one year like they do, and yet never set foot in the parks. :veryconfu
They never go to the parks?!!!

Nemo14

I just checked and there is a P & P party the week of our trip - could definitely be a possibility. I'll have to check with the others about it first though.

DisneyBunny

That's weird! How old are they?

Late 50's. It seems odd to go all the way down there and not visit at least ONE park. But that's what they like. they go down at least 2-3 times a year, mostly for birthdays/their anniversary.

I'm insisting on visiting the parks. It'd be murder to be so close, but so far!

Nemo14

Late 50's. It seems odd to go all the way down there and not visit at least ONE park. But that's what they like. they go down at least 2-3 times a year, mostly for birthdays/their anniversary.

I'm insisting on visiting the parks. It'd be murder to be so close, but so far!
I can't imagine not at least going for the evening or something... late 50's is certainly not too old!!!!

Disnut

Hello empty thread!

Just got here. Hello Dot.

Mom is in town today and staying the night. The girls have grandparents day at school today , so she went to meet them for lunch and then we will go shopping. :sohappy: In the morning she will go to the other school and have breakfast with my other DD.

Uponastar

Mom is in town today and staying the night. The girls have grandparents day at school today , so she went to meet them for lunch and then we will go shopping. :sohappy: In the morning she will go to the other school and have breakfast with my other DD.

Hi Susan!
Hope you all enjoy your Mom's visit!
Sounds like a fun time!

Nemo14

Grandparents day - what a neat idea!

Nemo14

Nana (as my girls call her and not the Nana here) loves it and enjoys going to see the girls. My Dad (papa) is home sick or he would have been here also.

BTW Hello Betty
My kids call my MIL Nana and my mother Grandma. Dave's Dad was Pop-Pop to them - they never met my dad, but I guess he would have been Grandpa.

Disnut

My kids call my MIL Nana and my mother Grandma. Dave's Dad was Pop-Pop to them - they never met my dad, but I guess he would have been Grandpa.

My in-laws are gone now. They have been dead now for 15 yrs at least. My boys did get to know their grandparents. They were Grandma and Grandpa. My Grandma was Oma to them. The girls never got to meet her either.:cry: She was a great lady.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom