Nana Adores MJ

DisneyBunny

22! (counting today!) Still waiting for SW to come up with a cheap Sunday night or Monday morning flight so we can stay an extra day.

I'm assuming you have DING? They just had a few really good fares out of BWI. I just wish I could take another vacation week. ;)

Nemo14

I'm assuming you have DING? They just had a few really good fares out of BWI. I just wish I could take another vacation week. ;)
Yes we have it, and a couple of weeks ago I was able to rebook our flight down and save $20. The problem is that we're coming back either the 1st or 2nd of October, and so far the Ding fares were only good til the end of September. I just keep checking a couple of times a day.

DisneyBunny

Yes we have it, and a couple of weeks ago I was able to rebook our flight down and save $20. The problem is that we're coming back either the 1st or 2nd of October, and so far the Ding fares were only good til the end of September. I just keep checking a couple of times a day.

Keep your eyes peeled. I've seen a few October dates open. I rebooked my Mom's airfare to Ft Lauderdale for $10 cheaper the other day.

Nemo14

Keep your eyes peeled. I've seen a few October dates open. I rebooked my Mom's airfare to Ft Lauderdale for $10 cheaper the other day.
I'm also figuring they'll be booking into February soon, so we'll reserve for our trip then. Can you smell that plastic burning?

DisneyBunny

We're probably not going to do WDW that trip anyway... :(

I don't know what we'll be doing either. My In-laws are taking us, and they're DVC members. I know we're doing some combination of Vero/Disney. But I don't know which days or how long. We're probably only hitting the parks for one maybe two days (and visiting with MJ of course).

Nemo14

We'll be with our usual February gang, and they usually only want to do 1 day at WDW since we're only there for a week. Since the price of a 1-day hopper is like $120 or so, they really can't afford to go, so we're not going to push the issue. Last year we gave them leftover tickets that we had, but we only have our own parek hoppers now, so that won't work this time. :(

DisneyBunny

We'll be with our usual February gang, and they usually only want to do 1 day at WDW since we're only there for a week. Since the price of a 1-day hopper is like $120 or so, they really can't afford to go, so we're not going to push the issue. Last year we gave them leftover tickets that we had, but we only have our own parek hoppers now, so that won't work this time. :(

That's too bad. When we went in May, I looked into getting more tickets with the Non-expiration option. It's just as expensive to buy a new ticket. :( Oh well. I guess that's what my Disney Reward Points are for.

Nemo14

That's too bad. When we went in May, I looked into getting more tickets with the Non-expiration option. It's just as expensive to buy a new ticket. :( Oh well. I guess that's what my Disney Reward Points are for.
We bought 10-day PH's with no expiration last year for Christmas for ourselves. We considered AP's, but to us we figured the PH's were the best bet - at least they won't expire in a year.
We though of getting the others each a WDW ticket for Christmas, but we really can't afford it. I think we're going to get them tickets to Cypress Gardens instead.

DisneyBunny

We bought 10-day PH's with no expiration last year for Christmas for ourselves. We considered AP's, but to us we figured the PH's were the best bet - at least they won't expire in a year.
We though of getting the others each a WDW ticket for Christmas, but we really can't afford it. I think we're going to get them tickets to Cypress Gardens instead.

I'm considering getting tickets to the Pirate and Princess Party instead of doing a day at the parks. It sounds like soooo much fun, and it's cheaper than a day at the parks. Plus, I love me some pirates. :D

DisneyBunny

Ooooooo....hmmmmm

possibilities...

Tempting, isn't it? Plus you get to ride stuff that night, too!

The hard part will be getting the in-laws to let us go. It's a "Family vacation" and all that, and they don't want to do any parks. I think it's crazy to go to Disney several times in one year like they do, and yet never set foot in the parks. :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom