Nana Adores MJ

nibblesandbits

Oh no!

Nibbs, Justin Timberlake is the opening act of the MTV Video Awards which is on right now! :eek:
Not exactly N'SYNC stuff anymore!
:eek: Why didn't you warn me like 5 minutes ago!!!

*swoon*

He was supposed to be my husband you know!

Guess I"ll have to catch it on repeats...b/c MTV repeats the hell out of those award shows usually.

Oh and he definitely ain't NYSNC anymore! That went out the window 3 years ago when he released his first solo album

Uponastar

:eek: Why didn't you warn me like 5 minutes ago!!!

*swoon*

He was supposed to be my husband you know!

Guess I"ll have to catch it on repeats...b/c MTV repeats the hell out of those award shows usually.

Yeah, you'll see it a hundred times! :lol:
When my girls were living at home, this night was an event!
The three of us always watched together.
I've sort of fallen out of the loop. I don't enjoy it like I used to.
But I still like to tune in now and then!
Jack Black is hosting. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

1. The people they chose are major suck-ups. Have been since the new teacher came last year.

2. The band and chorus directors had some undeserved say in who got what, and they automatically went for their golden kids who have no true acting experience.

3. My friend and I have a BAD history with this drama teacher. We thought she had gotten over it like we had, at elast, she was putting on a front that she had. Guess not.
Luke, I had a theater teacher like that once. He would always pick the people that he liked the best. There was this one girl who always seemed to get the lead when he was directing...rumor was it that he was sleeping with her...and that rumor would be a good guess because he got fired later on that year...for undisclosed reasons...:lookaroun

Funnily enough...that girl never got the lead in a play again. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Yeah, you'll see it a hundred times! :lol:
When my girls were living at home, this night was an event!
The three of us always watched together.
I've sort of fallen out of the loop. I don't enjoy it like I used to.
But I still like to tune in now and then!
Jack Black is hosting. :lookaroun
I know!

When I was in high school...I would live for all that MTV stuff. I loved watching the award shows. Now that I have a life now (and no cable) it makes it harder to watch. Luckily...Dad has tivo...that will help...as long as he doesn't erase it! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom