Nana Adores MJ

joanna71985

Hey everyone. Just checking in. Work was fun today. For one thing, it was very wet. It rained on and off starting in the afternoon (of course, rain in my line of work is a great thing
biggrin.gif
). For another, I think the rain was making people crazy today. I had people getting really snippy with me (especially when we had to go in due to the rain. I even had a lady think a tree was sufficient cover for us. Um, yeah?). Also, I had a kid hit one of the Tweedles in the side. It didn't hurt him, but that's not the point. And when I told the kid that he shouldn't do that, he pulled the "I-don't-speak-English", "I-am-innocent" card, complete with shrugging shoulders. Of course the parents didn't think he did anything wrong either. Grrrrrr.
smiley-yell.gif

joanna71985

Well, I think I am going to go to bed now. I have to get up early for work tomorrow (I am working at Pooh's Playground). So I shouldn't be back too late. Goodnight.
Hi.gif

joanna71985

Good morning!!!!

Good morning! I am just about to leave for work. Today will probably be another wet day. There is a chance of afternoon t-storms. There also is a hurricane on the loose. And today I am at Pooh's Playground. That always is a load of fun.
smiley-sealed.gif
Anyhoo, I will be back later (hopefully not too wet). Bye!
Hi.gif
Have a good day.

Disnut

Good morning! I am just about to leave for work. Today will probably be another wet day. There is a chance of afternoon t-storms. There also is a hurricane on the loose. And today I am at Pooh's Playground. That always is a load of fun.
smiley-sealed.gif
Anyhoo, I will be back later (hopefully not too wet). Bye!
Hi.gif
Have a good day.

Have a good day Joanna!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom