Name one Disney attraction you miss so much it hurts

The Rocketeer

Attraction? There's not a whole lot that has closed attraction wise in the 17 years I have been coming. Never saw the Timekeeper or Alien Encounter, though I love the concepts once I learned about them. I miss when the Seas was The Living Seas, I thought the color scheme was much better and the name was just cooler. I desperately miss the old Pete Renaday TTA narration that gave Tomorrowland a city of the future theme to it. But for an actual ride its gotta be The Great Movie Ride. Maybe the one thing I miss the most though is IllumiNations and that wound is still fresh. I also adored SpectroMagic and it's my favorite parade of all time. That's clearly not one, but I would do everything to experience all these things again.

Club Cooloholic

Park attraction? Horizons.
The one thing in all of WDW? Adventurers Club.

-Rob
I'm giving a hard second to these!
And add my one, I know it is a simple thing, but I really miss the Penny Arcade on main street. Main Street used to feel like it was trying to be a recreation of a bygone era with that that place and the movie theater screening old cartoons across the street. It now just feels more like one big gift shop.

Skibum1970

1. Horizons
2. World of Motion
3. Snow White's Scare Adventures
4. Pre-Jack Sparrow and PC-edition Pirates of the Caribbean.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom