Mystery Building

jmarc63

Original Poster
I have a question for all thoes CMs that are members. on Vista Blvd there is a mysterious building that is hidden away from view. it is just west of the Bonnet Creek golf club. from the air the only evidence that it is there is the driveway leading to the parking lot. If I remember corectly, from the first few years of WDW ,I remember seeing what looked to me like a low rise office building when we would use it for a short cut from the Villias over ar LBV to get to the MK. I am thinking it is the same building. I wanted to know what the building is used for, it is obviously on WDW property, and what goes on there. I have wondered if it was the local offices for what was then WED Enterprises before the name change

heres a pic

Bonnett creek GC is on the right-->>

Attachments

• wdw mystery building.jpg
    wdw mystery building.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 523

kwt10

Maybe you can un-zoom your picture and try again. It is hard to tell what you are showing without seeing the surrounding area.

Lee

Adventurer
It looks to be a building that is labeled as "Resort Display" on the Cast Atlas.
No clue what it's for.

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by Lee
It looks to be a building that is labeled as "Resort Display" on the Cast Atlas.
No clue what it's for.
I heard there was some place where they can do things like build mock-ups of resort rooms to test out new styles and get publicity photos for resorts that haven't opened yet. Maybe this is it!

Mirage

I believe that building is the start of a new resort. I can't remember the name of it though.

um...oh that is gonna drive me nuts:brick:

wild01ride

Yeah, definitely part of Project Gemini. I think that it is a combination of the new resort that will be joined with Time Racers when Spaceship Earth is relocated!

boling

I just hope its targeted to the the under 18 crowd. I've heard survey's indicate that guest would prefer it to be less "traditional Disney" because of all the failure previous Disney parks and attractions have had :lookaroun and to have instead a roller coaster.

:D

Tim G

Originally posted by jmarc63
I have a question for all thoes CMs that are members. on Vista Blvd there is a mysterious building that is hidden away from view. it is just west of the Bonnet Creek golf club. from the air the only evidence that it is there is the driveway leading to the parking lot. If I remember corectly, from the first few years of WDW ,I remember seeing what looked to me like a low rise office building when we would use it for a short cut from the Villias over ar LBV to get to the MK. I am thinking it is the same building. I wanted to know what the building is used for, it is obviously on WDW property, and what goes on there. I have wondered if it was the local offices for what was then WED Enterprises before the name change

It's the Money Pit !!!

jmarc63

Original Poster
ok heres a zoomed out PIc, and the url to the pic if thid wont work

Like I said the Parking lit for the Bonnet Creek GC is on the left of the building and WL is out of the picture to the left about a 1/2 mile to the west. The building if I am correct has been there since the 70,s, Maybe thats why tyler cant tell us because it is where Imangineering are localy

Attachments

• tile.jpg
    tile.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 254

Lee

Adventurer
As I said before, it is called "Resort Display".
It's been there for years.
I don't think it's WDI. Aren't their main offices at Celebration's office park?

Figment1986

maby this is for the resorts, their secret area where hey have those camera outputs at, since everyone knows that you are monitored to know what to build next,

jmarc63

Original Poster
Originally posted by jmarc63
ok heres a zoomed out Pic, and the url to the pic if thid wont work

Like I said the Parking lit for the Bonnet Creek GC is on the left of the building and WL is out of the picture to the left about a 1/2 mile to the west. The building if I am correct has been there since the 70,s, Maybe thats why tyler cant tell us because it is where Imangineering are localy

another thing I wanted to add was that the FW campsites are just behind this building and are just where the pic is cut off

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom