My Weekend Trip at GF, with P&P

Well, it was the end of my third CP. I had convinced my dad to stay at the GF and go to the P&P party the first night (staying at the GF was a dream of mine). My CP ended August 10, so I needed to be out of my apartment by 11am. We literally finished minutes before 11. So it was off to the GF to see if we were able to check in. If not, at least get keys so in case we didn't come back to the resort before that evening (MK had an EMH). When we arrived, the room wasn't ready yet. So off to Epcot by way of the monorail. We first went to AA to get something to eat, and to see the show. I absolutely love the new video. I feel it is very well done. After seeing the show, we went over to Soarin to get FPs. They were for 5:25-6:25. It was after 2pm at this point, so we decided to go back to GF to see about the room again. Well, at the TTC I decided to split and go over to the MK to see DDCT (since I would not be able to see it the next day, since we were going in on the P&P ticket). I got in with plenty of time to spare, and got settled in at my favorite spot. Here are some pictures from DDCT:
summerCP1754.jpg

Mickey waving hello

summerCP1755.jpg

The brooms from Fantasia

summerCP1757.jpg

Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger

summerCP1759.jpg

A bunch of characters

summerCP1761.jpg

Peter Pan waves hi

summerCP1762.jpg

Suzy and Perla

summerCP1763.jpg

Bridesmaids

summerCP1764.jpg

Fairy Godmother

summerCP1767.jpg

Chip

summerCP1768.jpg

Donald posing

joanna71985

Original Poster
summerCP1742.jpg

Captain Jack posing

summerCP1935.jpg

Captain Jack looking shocked (some girls had just started screaming at him)

summerCP1734.jpg

Tick tock, tick tock

summerCP1733.jpg

summerCP1961.jpg

Tinkerbell

summerCP1960.jpg

The Peter Pan crew

summerCP1942.jpg

Pirate Mickey

summerCP1943.jpg

Princess Minnie

summerCP1967.jpg

Pirate Donald

summerCP1749.jpg

Pirate Dale

Great TR! You take wonderful photos :)

Chances are I'll never get to see the P&P party, but your pictures gave me a really good idea what it's like, thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom