My ULTIMATE Disney trip!

Magical.Animal

So... Most people in my life think I'm insane, so I'm going to share this with people who get it! My ultimate fantasy trip is actually going to happen this fall and I am super excited! Here it is:

10/31 - 11/5 at AKV in a studio
11/5 - 11/7 at BCV in a studio
11/7 - 11/10 back to AKV in a 1-bed

11/1 - MNSSHP
Food and Wine happening the whole time
11/8 - MVMCP

I'm hoping the Osborne lights are up and running on the 9th so I can see them before going home.

I've been fantasizing about getting Halloween and Christmas in one trip and am SOOO excited to make this the year it happens!

Anyone else out there ever done this???

PhilharMagician

Looks good to me. We used to hop 3 resorts and once did 4. It got to be too much. After we stayed in all of the resorts and found out which ones we wanted to return to, is when we slowed it down. We would go for 2 weeks and backed off to only 2 resorts and it made the stay much more relaxed, but still had that feeling of 2 vacations. You are new to the DVC thing and it will all settle with time.

Our 3 favorites are AKLV Kidani, BCV & BLT. The last few trips have been AKLV Kidani for 9 nights and the remainder @ BLT.

Then you are going to both parties. Wow! We never planned a trip overlapping the two. It is on the list to do though.

Enjoy your trip.

Upvote 0

Magical.Animal

Original Poster
Looks good to me. We used to hop 3 resorts and once did 4. It got to be too much. After we stayed in all of the resorts and found out which ones we wanted to return to, is when we slowed it down. We would go for 2 weeks and backed off to only 2 resorts and it made the stay much more relaxed, but still had that feeling of 2 vacations. You are new to the DVC thing and it will all settle with time.

Our 3 favorites are AKLV Kidani, BCV & BLT. The last few trips have been AKLV Kidani for 9 nights and the remainder @ BLT.

Then you are going to both parties. Wow! We never planned a trip overlapping the two. It is on the list to do though.

Enjoy your trip.

I'm really hopping out if necessity... Since I JUST joined DVC, it was pretty slim pickins already :)

Upvote 0

momof1princess

Right now it's just myself! The DVC is sort of my "parting gift" to myself after separating from my husband. I've had friends decide to join on my most recent and upcoming trip, so I'm hoping by then someone will want to tag along, at least for part(s) :)

Good for you then! Sounds like something great to look forward to!

Upvote 0

James Barker

I'm not sure if my family can handle it
5r.jpg

Upvote 0

Magical.Animal

Original Poster
Yeah, it can be tough to get some resorts. Surprised you got BCV room. AKV is going to get harder now that it is near 100% declared.

What is your home resort?

AKV kidani is my home. Im sure for future trips, if I book within the 11, ill be fine. I was already within 7 once my contract closed and I could book.

On a happy note, today is my 180 out. Just got off the phone with member services (had trouble with the + 10 online due to the split stay) and was able to get BOG twice (once the day of MVMCP) and a late night(by choice, since parks close so early) Ohana dinner.. I only troubled him with those, as the rest of my choices are usually easy to get within weeks, let alone months! It's a great way to have started my Saturday!!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Everyone needs an ultimate dream trip. Glad to see yours will be fulfilled. I havent been to WDW for 2 holiday in one trip or changed resorts during a trip. Sounds great to do, hope the changing over works well for you. The Osborne lights and MVMCP are sure to be the highlights of the trip. Congrats on getting the BOG ADR's.

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
So... Most people in my life think I'm insane, so I'm going to share this with people who get it! My ultimate fantasy trip is actually going to happen this fall and I am super excited! Here it is:

10/31 - 11/5 at AKV in a studio
11/5 - 11/7 at BCV in a studio
11/7 - 11/10 back to AKV in a 1-bed

11/1 - MNSSHP
Food and Wine happening the whole time
11/8 - MVMCP

I'm hoping the Osborne lights are up and running on the 9th so I can see them before going home.

I've been fantasizing about getting Halloween and Christmas in one trip and am SOOO excited to make this the year it happens!

Anyone else out there ever done this???

Yeah you came to the right place for this kind of insanity. The kind of insanity that around here is enviable.

I contemplated moving our trip around to do both MNSSHP and MVMCP last year, but didn't end up pulling the trigger. When I was planning it I was surprised that there weren't more folks around here that have done this or tried this before.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom