my turn, my turn

dgtolbert222

only 2 and a half hours and my family is in single digits ..!!!!!!
been 9 years since i have been and taking all three of my girls for the first time :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

KingStefan

Wow! Whoo Whoo! That sounds great! There's a lot of things new that you haven't seen! You should have a fabulout time. Congratulations!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
:sohappy:

Have a magical trip - wish I could go too!

Upvote 0

Mr Starky

Don't forget to have Dole Whip Floats at the Aloha Isle in Adventureland!!!!

Good luck and have a great trip!!!

dave

Absolutely!! Go down Main Street, left after reaching the Hub and head straight towards the Swiss Family Robinson Tree. The refreshment stand directly opposite the Entrance to the Tree has Dole Whip YUM!!!!!!!!! :slurp: :D. Love this stuff. Say hello to Goofy for me, and enjoy. Again, lots of pictures and video, if you have a video camera, to share with us when you return. :wave:

Upvote 0

KingStefan

Wonder who is the most excited - Have a great time

:lol::lol:Sorry for the extra enthusiasm. I just remember taking my daughters there for their first trip. They were 6 and 2. Watching their faces as they experienced the magic for the first time was - well, there are just no words to describe it! Extraordinarily wonderful comes close, I suppose. I was surprised at how much the little one remembered, and we've been back many times since.

dg, I hope your experience is as magical!

Upvote 0

dgtolbert222

Original Poster
Thank you all, i will be taking my 5- turning 6 yr old during the trip, 4 yr and 8 month old (all girls) on this trip, i am so excited. I have been reading this board ever since i found it a couple months ago and have learned so much about what to do at Disney.. Thank you all again :wave:

Upvote 0

DisneyChik17

Thank you all, i will be taking my 5- turning 6 yr old during the trip, 4 yr and 8 month old (all girls) on this trip, i am so excited. I have been reading this board ever since i found it a couple months ago and have learned so much about what to do at Disney.. Thank you all again :wave:

Oh wow. A Disney birthday! Be sure to get her a birthday button and just eat it up (the attention, not the button :lol:).Have a great trip! Be safe! Have fun! Take too many pictures!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom