My Review of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

ppete1975

The reviews are seemingly unanimous. Short, needs another darkride scene or two and a greater thrill element. But the general consensus on the functionality and design of the coaster cars hasn't been brought up.

Does anyone think the swaying vehicle design was a hindrance to the full potential of the ride experience? I've often wondered what could have been had the coaster vehicle been designed differently. Or if that feature actually contributed to the overall experience; better or worse.

Did they add anything to your riding experience? I've often wondered how Imagineering views this feature and if the results are what they intended. My review: The sway didn't add much and possibly made the experience worse.
you made me think of something I hadn't. what if it was an omnimover style ride or some kind of slow train or slow mine cart instead of a coaster... the ride would last longer make the dark portions last longer, enjoy the scenery.. yes it wouldn't be a coaster or thrill ride... but did it really need to be? Seems like parts of the ride were built to be a classic Disney ride but the coaster doesn't fit

Brad Bishop

you made me think of something I hadn't. what if it was an omnimover style ride or some kind of slow train or slow mine cart instead of a coaster... the ride would last longer make the dark portions last longer, enjoy the scenery.. yes it wouldn't be a coaster or thrill ride... but did it really need to be? Seems like parts of the ride were built to be a classic Disney ride but the coaster doesn't fit

The ride vehicle system from Imagination would work well with this type of ride. I'm thinking all indoors and it's ability to move at different speeds and even stop.

ppete1975

The ride vehicle system from Imagination would work well with this type of ride. I'm thinking all indoors and it's ability to move at different speeds and even stop.
I like the idea of the outside portions personally, although I could see being in the mines the whole time could def be cool. I think the dark portion could def be lengthened but id want some of the real world as well... of course its florida so if it moves too slow and its raining that does impact things.

Disney Crazed

I actually enjoyed the Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride. Yeah it is not a thriller coaster ride but I like it lots more that Na'vi which I found boring. I thought the scenery was nice and cute and the ride was nice but nothing fantastic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom