My Pre TR and countdown wall to Happiness!!!

Hello everyone. I am fairly new here and this is my first attempt at a pre TR.
OK let's see where do I start-
The team members that are going are:
Myself- 32 have been to Disney many times and LOVE everything about it
My DH- 30 Has never been to Disney until he met me(which was 10 years ago) Since then we have been numerous times together and he is now a Disney fanatic.
Our DD-Ava- 2 1/2. This will be her third trip. We are creating another disney fanatic.
We are known as Team Mattson (a little more about that soon)
We are arriving on 12/3 and staying in BLT for two nights and then moving to SSR until checkout on 12/12.
The team members that will be down at the same time but not staying with us are:
My SIL and her DH- They have 3 children and are also Disney fanatics. They are known as Team Orsini.
My other SIL and her DH. They have no children (although I'm thinking this may be their last solo trip) They are Team Dodd.
Both of these teams are staying at POR.
When we were planning this trip and where we were going together- My one SIL decided to give us all team names to make it easier. We thought it was cute and it stuck. We are even thinking about making T-shirts with our team names.

Our Pre-TR
arriving late Thursday night- going to check in hotel
Friday just Team Mattson
Epcot, QS lunch, back to room for nap, Garden Grove at The Swan for dinner and then Illuminations at Epcot
Saturday- again just Team Mattson
Sleep in, Ohana for late B-fast, back to Epcot, Garden Grill for dinner, check in SSR
Sunday- all teams
AK, Yak & Yeti lunch, back to room for nap, Kona Cafe for dinner, and then we all head to MVMCP
Monday- Team Mattson
sleep in, Downtown Disney, Wolgang Puck Express lunch, then we are taking Ava to my Dad's where she will stay until Wednesday. He lives about 2 hrs south of the World.
Tuesday-Teams Mattson and Dodd (Team Orsini leaves)
Universal and IoA, Capn Jacks dinner, hang out in DD
Wednesday- Team Mattson
Pick up Ava and head back to AK, QS lunch(Flame Tree BBQ), Grand Floridian Cafe dinner, Wishes from Poly Beach
Thursday- Teams Mattson and Dodd
HS, QS lunch Pizza Planet, Mama Melrose dinner
Friday-Team Mattson
MK, QS lunch Terrace Noodle if open, Crystal Palace dinner
Saturday Leave

I am so excited for this trip- the most I have ever been. I even decided to create a countdown wall to hopefully make time go by faster.
Here are a few pics:
This is one of the w
ava042.jpg
hole scene

Here is one of the teams that are going:
ava038.jpg
ava037.jpg

Just some other closer views of the different things:
ava034.jpg

ava036.jpg

ava045.jpg

ava039.jpg

We got this picture frame on our past May trip
ava040.jpg

And Finally I can't wait until this is the only Mickey left hanging on our wall:
ava044.jpg

Thanks for reading- watch for our trip report in late December.:wave:

LovingDisney

Original Poster
We are counting down the 30 days prior till we leave. We will take each number down as that day comes and goes. Just something for fun to make the days go by.

Thanks DisneyPrincess- we can't wait.

Awesome Pre-Trip Report and cool countdown calendar!!
I will be arriving WDW on 12/7 and staying until 12/12 (staying @ CSR)
We may pass by one another during our stay :p

LovingDisney

Original Poster
Awesome Pre-Trip Report and cool countdown calendar!!
I will be arriving WDW on 12/7 and staying until 12/12 (staying @ CSR)
We may pass by one another during our stay :p

Hope you have great time- and maybe we will pass each other:wave:

I love your pre-trip report. The wall is awesome!!! I'm going to have to do something like that for our trip, which isn't until 2011:(.
Thank you- Your trip does seem so far away:(, but it will be here before you know it. Hope you have fun.

I love the countdown wall. Hope you have a great trip!
Thank you- I get so excited everytime I walk past it.

rsoxguy

I love your enthusiasm. I hope that the trip exceeds your expectations. Best wishes for you and your family. :wave:

jessimouse33

Awesome Countdown Wall!

That is one fantastic countdown wall! Wow! When you said you were doing a countdown I had no idea it would be an actual wall. I pictured a calendar with the days marked off and some stickers. Your wall rocks. I am so doing that next time. See you in Florida.

Love,

Team Orsini

LovingDisney

Original Poster
That is one fantastic countdown wall! Wow! When you said you were doing a countdown I had no idea it would be an actual wall. I pictured a calendar with the days marked off and some stickers. Your wall rocks. I am so doing that next time. See you in Florida.

Love,

Team Orsini

LOL- yeah I went a little overboard. See you soon. 32 days.:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom