My Personalized Maps Arrived

CelticRose

My personalized maps I ordered on 5 Jan arrived today:sohappy:

They are beautiful, too nice to take to the parks and used, they wouldn't come back in one piece. :dazzle:

They arrived in a nice envelope, they look like an old pirates map.

There are 3 maps, 1 map with MK and EPCOT on the reverse, 1 Map with MGM and AK on the reverse and the 3rd map has all the parks on the inside, On the reverse it has two pages one says Dear Wieand Family....Here are your Custom maps..... The other page has "Spellbinding Tips for The Wieands" Talk amongst yourselves I am all verclemped :cry:

I still have a 102 days until we get there, and this adds to the magic just a little more and the fact that my DH and I will be celebrating our 18th Anniversary with the people we love the most our DGS, DDIL and our 4yr old DGS and the Mouse Himself... :cry:

Kudos to the guys at Disney for creating these maps for DisneyNuts like me and my family. I highly suggest to everyone order yourself a set.

:sohappy:102 days and I am there the most magical place in the world :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Thanks Celtic Rose! I'm planning on ordering some soon. I can't wait to see them!

By the way - my hubby grew up in Ocean Springs, have you been there long?

Upvote 0

Theresonly1

I agree, they are much too nice to take with you--I always get a new map on my way out in the evening because the one from the morning is all bent up or wet or whatever.

Upvote 0

Raven66

We had ordered some too. We got them a few weeks ago. We love them. The only downfall was that we were going to frame them and hang them in our Disney room. You can but then you won't see the other side. So we are going to wait the 6 months and order another set so we can frame them. They are such a great keepsake.

Upvote 0

CelticRose

Original Poster
Thanks Celtic Rose! I'm planning on ordering some soon. I can't wait to see them!

By the way - my hubby grew up in Ocean Springs, have you been there long?

Disney Falcon,

The DH and I have been here in Ocean Spriongs for 10 years and 3 hurricanes! We love it here, DH is retired from the USAF.

I forgot to mention that my maps came with little stickers, so you could add them to your maps, there was a "My Resort" sticker and little round stickers to place on your new favorites around the parks.

I am also going to order another set in about 6 months. I think DH and I are going to go back in the fall, just the two of us:sohappy:

:sohappy:101 Days and I will be there :sohappy:

Have a great Disney Day everyone:sohappy:

Upvote 0

BrandyNico

https://secure.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/customizedMaps/index?id=CustomizedMapsFlashPage

Above is a link to the customized maps page.

I also have a question however. Do the maps arrive only with points of interest that you selected as a map favorite or are those simply highlighted among all others. I would like the map to show everything but I wouldn't think that I would have to choose everything as a favorite to do that. Right?
Thanks!
~ Brandy

Upvote 0

CelticRose

Original Poster
3 hurricanes!! My DH was there for Camille. Wierd coincidences, my dh is active duty USAF, and we took our honeymoon to Disneyworld in July of 89!!:)

Yes it is a small world. If you tell me your Dh is a USAF weatherman, it will really be strange. :lol:

The Maps show all the items in each park and their ia a little symbol next to your favorites in each park.

:sohappy:101 days and I will be there, dole whip is hand, celebrating my 18th anniversary, bride ears on, DGS in tow:sohappy:

Upvote 0

mitchk

My personalized maps I ordered on 5 Jan arrived today:sohappy:

They are beautiful, too nice to take to the parks and used, they wouldn't come back in one piece. :dazzle:

They arrived in a nice envelope, they look like an old pirates map.

There are 3 maps, 1 map with MK and EPCOT on the reverse, 1 Map with MGM and AK on the reverse and the 3rd map has all the parks on the inside, On the reverse it has two pages one says Dear Wieand Family....Here are your Custom maps..... The other page has "Spellbinding Tips for The Wieands" Talk amongst yourselves I am all verclemped :cry:

I still have a 102 days until we get there, and this adds to the magic just a little more and the fact that my DH and I will be celebrating our 18th Anniversary with the people we love the most our DGS, DDIL and our 4yr old DGS and the Mouse Himself... :cry:

Kudos to the guys at Disney for creating these maps for DisneyNuts like me and my family. I highly suggest to everyone order yourself a set.

:sohappy:102 days and I am there the most magical place in the world :sohappy:

Those maps sound pretty neat. I hope you have a great trip. Who knows, I might see you there. I'm leaving for my honeymoon on the 20th of May. Have a magical visit. :)

Upvote 0

CelticRose

Original Poster
Congrats Mitch to you and the lucky girl. Unfortunately we will be leaving on the 19th :( I haven't even got there yet and I am already talking about leaving :cry:

But have a great time, order the maps for yourself, I will make sure I leave a few Dole whips behind for you and the new Mrs.:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom