My official Eating and Drinking Around the World itinerary

bmarkelon

I remember your thread for putting this together way back! Well done, your food/drink itinerary truly looks fabulous. I will definitely have to check out some of these things when we are there in a couple weeks. Enjoy! And I can't wait to read your report on this!! :D

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
I remember your thread for putting this together way back! Well done, your food/drink itinerary truly looks fabulous. I will definitely have to check out some of these things when we are there in a couple weeks. Enjoy! And I can't wait to read your report on this!! :D

Thanks! I am super excited! Enjoy your trip!!! :)

real mad hatter

The Japanese shaved ice is like a slushi,the funnel cake is not on DDP,we were miffed last week,the baklava we had is very sweet and sugary,Iam sure it originates from Greece.Our Margaritas at La Cava were strong.In Japan they do serve Saki,which is rice wine,ugh,tastes like cat pee.Blue Moon at Canada is a cool beer.as is moose head beer.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
The Japanese shaved ice is like a slushi,the funnel cake is not on DDP,we were miffed last week,the baklava we had is very sweet and sugary,Iam sure it originates from Greece.Our Margaritas at La Cava were strong.In Japan they do serve Saki,which is rice wine,ugh,tastes like cat pee.Blue Moon at Canada is a cool beer.as is moose head beer.

Thanks Hatter! I'm a Molsen or Labbat's girl! Ha! :) I used to live in MI so our fine Canadian neighbors shared their beer with us. I miss it! :) hee hee I totally agree with you - sake is gross! :) I'm not sure my list is authentic, but hope it tastes good!!!! the funnel cake is not a snack credit? Really? I find this odd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom