My Number 1 Tip For HS.

wdwfan4ver

If you want to do TSMM, get a fast pass once the park opens and stay away for Hollywood and vine for dinner.

My number tip changes when late November comes. Osborne lights is a must see in November or December.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
$$$ / value = poor at the Brown Derby

Basically a plate of pot roast is 40 dollars. I don't mind spending money, it's disney... Stuff is expensive but the Brown Derby is a tough meal to swallow.

We always get the DxDP so we don't have to worry about the $$$/value. We feel that it well worth the 2 meal credits.

disneyfan1995

Arrive 10-15 minutes early for shows (other than Fantasmic) because the theaters fill up quick. I've been denied entry to almost every show there on different occasions because I underestimated how crowded it would be.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Although we enjoy your insightful view point, everyone here (including the moderators) would appreciate if you'd be a little more concise with your posts.

I'm glad you enjoy DHS, and quite frankly your passion for the park is contagious, however for the purpose of this thread the amount detail provided is overkill.
:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:...Please @ShookieJones ..I've just spilt my coffee down my front..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom