My Number 1 Tip For HS.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Ok,here is my number one tip at HS..If you happen to be at rope drop,follow the conveyor belt of people heading for Toy Story Mania at Pixar,whilst you join the queue,get one of your party,( fingers crossed your not solo ) to get your FP tickets and join you in the line..Such a logical thing to do but I'am always surprised when others in line see what we do,then follow suit..So what's your number one tip at HS.?;)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Ok,here is my number one tip at HS..If you happen to be at rope drop,follow the conveyor belt of people heading for Toy Story Mania at Pixar,whilst you join the queue,get one of your party,( fingers crossed your not solo ) to get your FP tickets and join you in the line..Such a logical thing to do but I'am always surprised when others in line see what we do,then follow suit..So what's your number one tip at HS.?;)
Visit all showings of The American Idol Experience .This show deserves to be packed out at all showings .

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Visit all showings of The American Idol Experience .This show deserves to be packed out at all showings .
Yet to do this show,although on our last trip,a CM was urging us to come in,and my DS says " My dad sings in a band " :eek:..Time for a quick exit..But my DW said my Van Morrison version of " Brown Eyed Girl " would have the judges dancing in the isles..:arghh:

rsoxguy

This is a toss up between enjoying the talented street performers, and getting a Fastpass for RnRC early, going on Tot, using the RnRC Fastpass, and going back on ToT. If you do this early, you get the most out of the two "big" attractions.

PolynesianPrincess

If you're into coasters, hit RNRC at rope drop. We are fortunate enough that my mom doesn't like coasters so she does the FP run for TSM for us. So we head down Sunset and get 1 or 2 rides in before the line gets really long. Also, single rider line is a lifesaver if you don't want to wait in line and can't get a FP. We add probably 2-3 spins on RNRC a trip by utilizing the single rider line.

KCheatle

This sounds obvious, but my tip would be to watch the shows! A lot of people come to this park expecting ride after ride and are disappointed that "there are not enough rides!" And, truthfully, they're could be more rides. But, there are A LOT of great shows at HS! After a few long days at MK and Epcot, my family enjoys the slower pace of HS. The shows are actually a very nice way to relax in the midst of the craziness that is WDW :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom