My Number 1 Tip For Epcot.

Weather_Lady

I would recommend two visits to World Showcase -- both in the evening, with a dinner reservation.

For me, trying to do it all in one shot is exhausting. We like to "meander" through World Showcase, browsing the shops and absorbing the atmosphere at a leisurely pace, on the way to a meal. Having a "destination" keeps it from being aimless, and spending the time to eat makes you feel more like a "resident" of World Showcase than a tourist there.

We make it a point to see a concert or two (or at least walk by within earshot), so knowing the schedule is key.

Also, choose evenings when World Showcase won't have a bloated crowd due to large-scale concerts or other special events. Honestly, my worst evening visits to World Showcase have been during the Food & Wine Festival. I'd rather have fewer food options with clearer walkways. ;)

harryk

Stroll don't run or walk fast. Enjoy the efforts each country represented has taken to put their best foot forward. Make ADR's before you get there. Watch the street performers, the Ziti Sisters, the World Showcase Players, the statues. There is so much to be missed if you hurry through.
View the fountain between Future World and World Showcase. R E L A X - this park is going to be there tomorrow, so there is no need to rush through.
We have been there during the food festival - you can still relax and enjoy the whole event.

KCheatle

My tip is to talk to the CMs in the WS. They are truly fascinating! I just strike up convos with them while we're in the gift shops. I ask them all sorts of questions about the stuff for sale -like is this legit stuff that you would actually see back home? I ask them about the food. I ask them what they have done since being in the US and what they would like to do while they're here. They are great people!

mbtohill

#1 - Catch all the "street performers" Sergio the Mime, the Chinese Acrobats, the Japanese Drummers, the French Waiters, the Ziti Sisters, all great fun and my kids LOVE them. These 10 minute breaks force you to slow down and enjoy.

#2 - If going to F&W, PEOPLE WATCH!!! DW and I will find a spot in the shade with a drink and some delicious food and just watch the people go by. So relaxing!!!!!

jw24

Do all the Future World rides and attractions first in the morning and then head to World Showcase for the rest of the day. You definitely don't want to walk back and forth from the two.

MadMax11

Make a reservation at Tokyo Dining for as late as possible...ask to be seated by the window to watch Illuminations from there. It's a great place to watch.

HouCuseChickie

My tip is to talk to the CMs in the WS. They are truly fascinating! I just strike up convos with them while we're in the gift shops. I ask them all sorts of questions about the stuff for sale -like is this legit stuff that you would actually see back home? I ask them about the food. I ask them what they have done since being in the US and what they would like to do while they're here. They are great people!

I was also going to say something along these lines. We usually try to chat with our waiter or waitress during WS meals. I remember cracking up our server on our first visit to Akershus b/c she was trying to teach me how to properly say kjottkake. Let's just say it didn't go well- unless you look at the comedic aspects. Beyond that, she told us a bit about home and how she was enjoying her time in the US.

SMS55

Tip for adults is to have a designated driver lol. Please enjoy Epcot responsabole

That why they tell you on the bus to "sit back, relax and let Disney do the driving."

I think a couple of beers is definitely a must at world showcase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom