My next WDW vacation ...

rsoxguy

This will not be a vacation, but rather a one day trip. We will be taking the Behind the Seeds Tour. My wife has desired to take this tour since, well, forever. It's kind of a big deal. We made the reservations and will be going in a couple of weeks. We might be going up this weekend, but we have no "special" plans. Perhaps we'll walk backwards the whole day.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

We'll rent DVC points for the first time, stay in a deluxe resort for the first time, plus be in a DVC villa for the first time, have 3 generations going for the first time, be taking my Aunt for her first visit to WDW ever, and hopefully (since it will be May 2014) ride Seven Dwarves Mine Train for the first time.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Actually stay after Illuminations to listen to the Tapestry of Nations music. I was going to do it in December, but I got sick. And maybe eat dinner at 1900 Park Fare. I've eaten breakfast there, but I wanna meet the stepsisters! And maybe ride Rockin Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest, but I'm too wimpy. :confused:
You can do it my ds did both in the front car at 5!!!!!! And he's just a boy! Woman up and just do them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom