My New Disney Tattoo

Sledge

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I designed this the other day and got it done today. This is my third and by far my favorite and the most personal to me. I noticed half-way through the ink job that the actual tribal part of the tattoo resembled a tribal version of Chernabog. I'll just pass it off as doing it on purpose. :) You can't really tell in this picture but the shadow is blue.

1029454492_l.jpg

What do y'all think?

Sledge

Account Suspended
Original Poster
looks awsome ... ist that a devil on topt of the mickey ?

Nope. Just a random spike. Originally it didnt have it and it looked like a pawn piece shape. I thought it looked like Mickey had a Santa hat on so I got him to add the spike to it.

col

that is so cool!!!

it looks like stitch above mickey -whatever it is the whole thing looks amazing!!!:)

how much did it hurt?:animwink:

Sledge

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Didn't hurt at all though. Just tickled when he got closer to my underarm. I'm extremely ticklish. :lol: Yeah, it does kind of look like Stitch. Haha. Now it's starting to feel like a sunburn. Oooooouchies.

WDWScottieBoy

I, too, thought it was Stitch sitting on Mickey's head (that'll be the next thing, Stitch attacking characters). Looks very good, and for it being your own design makes it that much cooler! Also agree on the Chernabog, looks awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom