My most " Embarassing" moment in Disney.....Bout Yours?

AllyInWonderland

Oh! And one time, we were in Epcot eating in the French restaurant, and my mom had her birthday button on, and she decided to go outside for a minute. It was just me and my dad at the table, when suddenly the waitors came out of the kitchen and started clapping and began to sing happy birthday, but then they stopped when they noticed that my mom was gone. Then they ran back into the kitchen embarrassed. Me and my dad were laughing SO hard! :p

bsiev1977

It takes an extremely strange set of circumstances to embarrass me. Consequently, that which has happened to me at WDW over the years may have the potential to embarrass some of you, but it's all just a regular day in the life of rsoxguy. Yeah, my wife's a tolerant and loving woman.
Well, I would expect a Red Sox fan would have to build a pretty thick skin over the years!

Disvillain63

When our DD was 2 (1992), we were at Little Mermaid in DHS. Ursula used to come down from the ceiling or something similar. Well, needless to say, DD pee'd allover DH's shirt. As soon as the show was over, we bought her a new outfit and undies at the LM shop and found a new shirt for DH. Quick washing in the restroom...change...and kept going.

WannaBWendy

Was walking in frontier land & slipped & almost fell & I accidentally screamed out a not so Disney word. Lots of families stopped & looked at me & all I could do was stand there with my hand slapped over my mouth just mortified with myself! My DH teased me saying " I can't take you no where" & laughed. I was really horrified tho.
Yeah, I did that on the plane full of families headed to Orlando one year. The plane dropped several feet and I said that "not so Disney" word. Okay, I shouted it. Everyone had that "Linda Blair" moment where their heads turned completely around to check out the trash mouth. My inner sailor came out that day.

Raven66

At our family’s grand gathering my DW’s niece’s 4 year old daughter, not sure what the relationship is, got so excited at seeing Winnie the Pooh at the Crystal Palace she pee’ed her pants. Her mother was beside herself and didn’t know what to do, she just sat there. My DW, smart woman that she is, took the little one and wrapped her in a napkin and took her to the ladies room to clean her up. As she did she instructed me to run over to the Emporium and purchase a replacement outfit. I did, handed it to my wife’s niece who brought to the ladies room and in about 15 minutes the little one was back, clean and dry and taking pictures with Piglet. The little girl, who is now a teenager, HATES this story and turns beet red whenever anyone mentions it.

Well, who hasn't pee'd their pants when they see The Pooh??:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom