My mom got a pin code can we ......

My husband, kids, and I are planning to go to WDW this summer with my parents and sister. Yesterday my mom received a pin code in the mail. Yea! My question is, can both families use the pin code. It is for quick service dining. We will need two rooms. If we book all at once can we all use the offer. Also, it is for 4 nights, five days. Can we add days and still get the free meal plan?

fosse76

My husband, kids, and I are planning to go to WDW this summer with my parents and sister. Yesterday my mom received a pin code in the mail. Yea! My question is, can both families use the pin code. It is for quick service dining. We will need two rooms. If we book all at once can we all use the offer. Also, it is for 4 nights, five days. Can we add days and still get the free meal plan?

The number of days listed in the offer is usually only for cost comparisons. You will definitely be able to add days. As for the other question, I don't know. I mean, I'm sure there are families out there in one household that would probably need two rooms, so I don't see why not, but the package would have to be in her name.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

It depends on the specifics of the PIN. Some has been for multiple uses during the promotional period, and others specify one time use only. You may have luck, maybe not.

Upvote 0

erstwo

I'm hoping one of the Kingdom Konsultants will chime in and answer for sure, but in the mean time, I'm pretty sure that the answer is - Yes, you can use one pin code to book up to 2 rooms.

Crossing my fingers for you that that's right! Have a great time! :) I can't wait to go with my parents in December! :xmas:

Upvote 0

DisneyWall-E

I also beleave that you can use the same code for up to 2 or 3 rooms as long as the person who the pin code belongs to is one of the primary guests, but I would call just to make sure if I were you.

Upvote 0

danielle

I received the pin in the mail yesturday for the free quick service and we are staying seven days, they even let me apply the discount to my friends vacation who is going with her family the same time. I believe you can use the pin for up to three room.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Mystic

You'll definitely be able to use it for a longer or shorter period of time than what is listed on the pin code. It's my understanding that as long as your mother's name appears somewhere on the reservation (in other words all the rooms must be on the same reservation) than it's okay for you to use it.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm hoping one of the Kingdom Konsultants will chime in and answer for sure, but in the mean time, I'm pretty sure that the answer is - Yes, you can use one pin code to book up to 2 rooms.

Crossing my fingers for you that that's right! Have a great time! :) I can't wait to go with my parents in December! :xmas:
KK chiming in!

It depends on the pin code. The only ways to know for sure is to read the details on the code and if it is not spelled out there you will need to call Disney. Most can be spread across multiple rooms. I have been able to spread a pin across as many as 3 rooms before but Disney can change that whenever they want.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom