My ME luggage tags never arrived.....

Cindyrella

We are leaving Wednesday morning. I know I can give my baggage claim ticket to the ME representative, but how will they know to get my bags w/o the coveted yellow tags? Should I just pick up my bags myself? Has anyone had any probelms getting your luggage w/o the tags? Might seem silly, but I'm nervous I won't see my luggage again. I did pack a carry on with things will need for the first day.

Raven66

We also had no problems with ME. It was a wonderful experience. Just like Belle, we didn't wait in our room for our bags, but by the time we went back for a rest, they were there. :D

Our plane landed a 10:42 AM, we got on our bus, checked into our room (the room was ready) went up and dropped off our carry ons and was waiting for the bus to Epcot by 12:15. No problems at all. :wave:

Upvote 0

JaSnake16

Im sure that for every one bad experience there are probably 25 good ones. I just dont want to take the risk that Im gonna be one of the bad ones. I (like everyone else) am going on vacation and just cause I didnt have my tags I dont want to have something go wrong. The service itself is more than just a free shuttle. The service is for shuttle, luggage pick up and delivery, and on time return to the airport. Think about it, by next year they will probably want to charge for this service and based on whats been going on now and hearing some negative stories, would you wanna pay for it if it wasnt at least close to 100% efficient. I was renting a car from the on site Alamo anyway so it just paid for me to rent it from the airport instead.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Thomas Martin said:
What is the number?
Thanks

If you are 3 or more days prior to arrival, call your original booking agent or Disney directly at 1-407-W-DISNEY. If are arriving within 2 days, you can call Disney's Magical Express Guest Services at 866-599-0951.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Rcoaster809

I was really excited today because I received a letter from FedEx, but it only contained 2 people's DME reservations, so we only have 2 tags for four people. I dont know exactly what I will do, but we have 6 people, so we cant just use those 4 tags for everyone.

Upvote 0

AEfx

Rcoaster809 said:
I was really excited today because I received a letter from FedEx, but it only contained 2 people's DME reservations, so we only have 2 tags for four people. I dont know exactly what I will do, but we have 6 people, so we cant just use those 4 tags for everyone.

Just toss the tags and get your own bags. :)

There will be SO much less worry if you do!

AEfx

Upvote 0

jedimickey

Just received my DME luggage tags

My luggage tags were at my front door in a Fed Ex envelope last night when I got home. We leave for Beach Club Villas on Friday 6/17. :sohappy:

I guess we are lucky to have received them 8 days before our departure. We are due to land in MCO by 10:22AM. I am still planning on testing the new service with all of its perks. I will not need my luggage until 5PM anyway.

Hope this gives some hope to those of you still waiting for your luggage tags.:wave:

Upvote 0

bears163

:cry: wow this is terrible. you think it would have been all fixed by now. i doubt this will ever be used if they make you pay to get ed off at this service. i mean come on. they do the same thing for the cruise line and it works great from what i hear. but this is just terrible. i will use the free bus but i am getting my own luggage and i will be paying to get picked up and taken back to the airport when we leave. i am 2 small kids an i am not going to take the chance o having to rush through the airport to get to my plane on time. we go in december but i am doubting this will all be fixed by then. :(

Upvote 0

LESLIECOOL

We're leaving today for our trip and didn't receive our tags either. I called on Tuesday and they overnighted by FEDEX the tags and our transportation vouchers. I'm going to give it a try. This is being done on trial basis, so let them try it out and give it a shot. They'll always be some gliches when starting something new. I'm hoping for a positive experience. I hope I don't have to post otherwise when I come home!

PS Tommorrow at this time.......I'll be on Splash Mountain!!!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

LESLIECOOL said:
We're leaving today for our trip and didn't receive our tags either. I called on Tuesday and they overnighted by FEDEX the tags and our transportation vouchers. I'm going to give it a try. This is being done on trial basis, so let them try it out and give it a shot. They'll always be some gliches when starting something new. I'm hoping for a positive experience. I hope I don't have to post otherwise when I come home!

PS Tommorrow at this time.......I'll be on Splash Mountain!!!!
It will be awesome!!! As I said pack a carry on and say hi to Bre'er Rabbit for me!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom