My George the ghost experience

Uncle Orville

Original Poster
I'm posting this under rumors because technically it is a rumor. So I asked two different cast members outside of PoTC about George, this was when it was under refurb a month ago. So the first time the cast member said that it was a rumor and that George isn't real. Ok so that's one cast member. I went by later that day to ask another cast member. This cast member never even heard of George and I had to explain the story. His reaponce after I told him about it was "well there are a lot of rumors on the Internet and most arnt true." Another anti George cast member. That isn't what I was expecting I thought the cast members would play along with it but I guess not. * Each time I went up to the CM and aske if they said good morning to George.

Goofyernmost

I'm posting this under rumors because technically it is a rumor. So I asked two different cast members outside of PoTC about George, this was when it was under refurb a month ago. So the first time the cast member said that it was a rumor and that George isn't real. Ok so that's one cast member. I went by later that day to ask another cast member. This cast member never even heard of George and I had to explain the story. His reaponce after I told him about it was "well there are a lot of rumors on the Internet and most arnt true." Another anti George cast member. That isn't what I was expecting I thought the cast members would play along with it but I guess not. * Each time I went up to the CM and aske if they said good morning to George.
You don't really think that they are going to tell you that George exists do you. That would scare way to many guests. So, it remains a mystery. Is he or is he not! Why not error on the side of safety and just say hi first thing in the morning and then you are covered. Bet that's what they do! :eek::jawdrop::grumpy::joyfull::hungover:

AndyS2992

Yeah it's rubbish. Research deaths and accidents records at WDW in the 70's and there is none concerning PotC or anyone called George. No one died or were injured during construction of Pirates.

Timekeeper

Wouldn't such an urban legend be better suited for, say, the Haunted Mansion?

I heard that the CMs at the Hall of Presidents have to start each day off by saying "Good morning Grover." o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom