My First Report On The College Program!!!!!

radiohost

Original Poster
WOW!!!! Thats all I can say!!!! This program thus far is awesome!!! And to all of you students in college right now debating whether or not you should do this or not, DO IT!!!! Heres what I got.....

Attractions/Operations Magic Kingdom
Frontierland
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!!!!!

I just got my costume and started my training today. It was great!! I got to help out with the share a dream come true parade and enteracted with some guests by passing out mickey stickers to the kids. And the fact i got big thunder mountain railroad is soooooooo awesome!!! Anyway fyi if there is any cp's down here who I havent met yet im in room 1906 at vista way. Feel free to stop by and say hi if you want. Later guys, Radiohost:cool:

joanna71985

That's great! I loved working Frontierland PAC. I did both SADCT and Spectro. Sounds like you're having fun. Hope to meet you down there.

EWalsh1727

That is awesome, i am glad to hear you are having a blast down there. I am coming down and starting the program on the 17th of May. I am looking forward to coming down and starting the program. I am hoping to live in Vista Way...you like it there?

sum41914

That is awesome, i am glad to hear you are having a blast down there. I am coming down and starting the program on the 17th of May. I am looking forward to coming down and starting the program. I am hoping to live in Vista Way...you like it there?

Ill see you down there, my start day is May 17 as well.

Sounds like your having fun, I was accepted in Operations as well. Its cool that you get to help out in the parades!

~Sum

Captain Hank

Great to hear that you're enjoying it! I've got the long wait until June 16 to check in. Oh well, only 72 days, 11 hours, 37 minutes and 45 seconds left...not that I'm counting :lookaroun

Magicmyway

Radiohost-

I am so glad you are finally here! I told you it was amazing. You are the best! I am so happy for you. By the way, love yA! :sohappy:

EWalsh1727

Hi

Hi All,

Hey I just wanted to say congrats to you! I am happy for you that you met Magicmyway...how did you guys meet here on the website? I hope i can meet someone like you two did...anyways what apt. complex are you living in? Do you like it so far or would you prefer the other one?

EWalsh1727

DisneyGibbs

Hail to the MK CP's!

Hehe I'm moving to attractions on May 7th (to AD/Lib though, not Frontierland) but currently work in the Main Street Bakery and Plaza Cone Shop :king: come say hi!

rccola18

that sounds really fun! i just applied for the Fall semester. i have to schedule an interview tommorrow and i'm nervous. i don't know if they'll accept me because i'm nearing graduating in..a month. heh. hopefully things will turn up for me. good luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom