My first post...advice needed

SAVN4DISNEYTRIP

Hello everyone! I've been reading posts on this forum for a few months now and I've really learned alot. Thanks!

I'm planning on brining my girlfriend to the U.S. (from Nigeria) to visit my family and Walt Disney World over the Christmas holidays. I have already made reservations at the Contemporary (through Shades of Green).

This will be my girlfriends first time to the U.S. and I can't think of a better place to take her than the "Happiest place on Earth."

Now I need some advice. What is the absolutely, positively, do not miss attraction, dining event, photo op I should make sure we do that would best sum up the magic that is Disney?

31 Days till Disney!!!!!!!!

EvilMortimer

Account Suspended
To set the record straight, Disneyland Park in CA is "The Happiest Place on Earth." Disneyland Resort as a whole is known as "Where the Magic Began."

The Magic Kingdom in FL is "The Most Magical Place on Earth." The Walt Disney World Resort as a whole is "Where Magic Lives."

Sorry for your confusion earlier. These phrases are all trademarked by Disney. They are NOT transferable to different Disney Resort Destinations. Sorry.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

the 15th thru the 19th?? and you think that is a lot of time? Trust me that isnt even close!!When I do my trip planning I usually schedule one park per day at very least!! EPCOT on its own can easily become a two day adventure. All of the above suggestions were correct though. There is so much to do and so little time to do it!!! Good luck and have a great time! Belle

Upvote 0

pepsistar

:( Ohhhhhhhhhhhh My! 4 days?? That means you will only have two :lookaroun whole days! Not much time--- So much to do, so little time-- Make sure to do your planning.

Bring "old" comfortable shoes :lol: If you can stay a few more days :D That would be great! You might want to think about it. :)

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

Thread drift.

Originally posted by pepsistar
Do you have a video camera?? If so, take lots of video and pictures, pictures, pictures, of course! ( It sure helps when you get homesick ) Have a wonderful time! We will all be waiting for your trip report! Be safe and Enjoy!!!/B]

Hi pepsistar,
Did you ever get the MS postcards saved? I offered to help, but never heard from you. Hope you got them they way you wanted.
Ricky

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom