My favorite scene from Soarin' is...

drossjr

Love the feeling as you swoop up as the ride begins

The Orange Groves and the feeling as you swoop over the snow capped mountains

Pooh'sBuddy

I like the fireworks and the orange groves. I also like the scene where i try to kick the canoers. Oh and I also like the scene where you fly over the naval ship. But then, I also like the scene where you are at the ocean.

OH HECK! I LIKE THE WHOLE DARNED THING!!!! No favorite I guess!:veryconfu

Me, too!!!!

LoriMistress

Original Poster
The blue screen that lets you know the ride is going to begin. Sets me in the mood, and then- THE CLOUDS APPEAR!!!!!

Does anyone else think they should smooth out the transitions between scenes or at least say where you are or something because jumping from scene to scene is kinda, ehh, I can't think of how to describe it.
That's a great scene too. It really does feel like you're flying/gliding through clouds. With the wind in your face, and seeing the clouds part...it's truly magical.

Matt and Kelly

I love the whole ride...but if I have to narrow it down a bit, I guess I would say the orange groves, flying over PGA West and the scene in the Mountains...I really like the music during that part

Book Belle

I love the ocean scene, but I also like the part where you're flying with other gliders. It makes it seem so real to have "other people" flying with you :)

TP2000

Flying over the stream with the people canoeing (or is it rafting?--whatever)

They are kayaking. Those are kayaks, not canoes, although there area a couple rafts in that scene also. :)

I always wonder what the average WDW visitor must think of all this stuff. None of it is labeled, and if you haven't been to California it must seem a bit confusing. For Californians, we know what parts of the state are being presented, and it makes it fun to spot home towns or favorite areas.

But if you aren't from California, or don't have any knowledge of the vast diversity of the state beyond "Hollywood", "Beach" and "Disneyland", the ride must be rather confusing, or even pointless.

It seems like they could have done something to fix that when they cloned it for WDW.

grumpy 07

I like the part when you are flying over the canoes and when you come up over the orange groves and see the hot air balloons. I like the ocean part also because of your feet hanging off giving the feeling that your feet may get wet.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom