My fanboy vs. Animal Kingdom rant

wizards8507

Original Poster
When this entire thread was bashing what other people have said in...other threads. ;)

I wasn't "bashing." Threads around here get derailed all the time and I was doing what I thought we were supposed to do, and moving the digression to an appropriately titled thread. The poster who quoted me from the Harry Potter thread was doing nothing but delving for inconsistencies in my position.

Disneydreamer23

I like to do Animal Kingdom and Holly wood studios each for 1 whole day. My fiance loves Animal Kingdom so the safari is a ride we are on 2-3 times. With Finding nemo show and Dinasour and The yeti , also walking around in camp Minnie Mickey etc I never usually leave early, but I usually do not get there untill 11 or 12 so I am there from 12-5. Hollywood studios I am always there till closing when I get there at 12, Toy story Muffets beauty and the beast5 T O T aero smith, Yes i can go on them all once and RUSH but I am on vacation I am going to go on them a couple times and not rush it either.

Crockett

Banned
The poster who quoted me from the Harry Potter thread was doing nothing but delving for inconsistencies in my position.
Now why on earth would I accuse you of having inconsistencies?
people who can't spend Open to Close enjoying themselves at Animal Kingdom are doing it wrong.
I love how your opinion is the Gospel truth and everyone else is just objectively wrong.
Umm...? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom