My family has a VIP Main Entrance pass (or lifetime pass)

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Ive never seen anyone else with one so I figured I'd answer any questions if you have any

Does it get you access to everything (water and theme)? Or are there any limitations. Never seen one of those before - would be curious to see what it looks like. Could you snap and upload? Thanks in advance.

Disney1727

Original Poster
Does it get you access to everything (water and theme)? Or are there any limitations. Never seen one of those before - would be curious to see what it looks like. Could you snap and upload? Thanks in advance.
It gives access to all the Anaheim Parks, all Florida parks, Hong Kong, and Paris. My father keeps it at his house so I can ask him to send me a picture to upload. I have only found one photo of the same card online and someone is selling it on etsy(just as memorabilia) . I will attach a link.https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/760183105/disneyland-disney-parks-vip-main

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Nope. Work a certain amount of years and receive your pass if eligible.
No.

Hourly cast member start with a Blue Pass. They can be upgraded to a Silver Pass (though they're still blue in color) based on years of service. Salaried cast and managers get the Silver Pass automatically. You can't be upgraded beyond a Silver Pass.

The Gold Pass/VIP Pass is a different thing entirely. There's no way for "regular" cast to obtain one.

castlecake2.0

No.

Hourly cast member start with a Blue Pass. They can be upgraded to a Silver Pass (though they're still blue in color) based on years of service. Salaried cast and managers get the Silver Pass automatically. You can't be upgraded beyond a Silver Pass.

The Gold Pass/VIP Pass is a different thing entirely. There's no way for "regular" cast to obtain one.
I think we’re talking about different things. If you have 10 or more years with the company you keep your pass and discounts when you retire at age 55+

Piebald

I used to work with someone who had a lifetime pass to WDW. Her family was "first" in line when MK opened. There are plenty of articles with their story but she told us they were in fact *not* the first in line but were behind some college guys. Evidently the leadership team scoped out a wholesome looking family to be "first in line" instead of the young bros just hanging out.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I used to work with someone who had a lifetime pass to WDW. Her family was "first" in line when MK opened. There are plenty of articles with their story but she told us they were in fact *not* the first in line but were behind some college guys. Evidently the leadership team scoped out a wholesome looking family to be "first in line" instead of the young bros just hanging out.
Damn, based.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom