My DVC guide was unavailable, and no help!

Buried20KLeague

Original Poster
I need some advice here.

I've had paperwork in hand for a 225 point contract at AKL for about a month now. In talking to a few people (thanks, DVCMike!!!! :wave:) I wanted to make a few changes before signing on the dotted line.

I tried calling my guide over 6 or 7 times in about a two week period, never getting a call back. I then left another message saying I was still a buyer, and explained what I wanted to do, and that I really needed to talk to her to change a few things, and all I needed was a call back. FINALLY, she called back, but missed me. I called a couple more times. Never got a call back.

Finally, I left a VM the day before my notice that final payment was due or else... Saying to PLEASE call me, because I wanted to address this before my deadline, so I could still close the deal.

NO CALL BACK. :mad::mad:

So, I couldn't be more frustrated. And NOW... What I'm worried about is since my deadline passed by, I could lose the developer points offer I got, plus when I originally gave them the deposit was 2007, so I was going to get points banked from 2007 as well.

I totally feel like this was the guide's fault... Multiple messages not returned, and I think it could be because my sale was going to be a little work, not just a slam dunk. And now I'll probably lose my "perks" because of it.

What should I do?????

DVC Mike

If your assigned sales guide is not being responsive, you should call the DVC sales center at SSR and ask to speak with a sales manager/supervisor. I don't have the main number handy, but you could try calling 800-500-3990 or contact SSR and ask them for the number.

Sales guides are fairly busy people, and I've had a hard time getting my guide to return my calls sometimes when I've left a VM saying I want to buy more points. However, she'll usually call me back within 2-3 days.

If you reach the sales manager, explain the situation and ask that a new guide be assigned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom