My Disneyland Vlogs

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
I am sorry, but I've left The Haunted Mansion. On my way to The Magic Kingdom's (not to be confused with 'Walt Disney's Original Magic Kingdom') The Haunted Mansion (not to be confused with The Haunted Mansion--one looks like Wayne Manor, the other looks like a southern bed and breakfast), I happened upon a most remarkably charming roadside attraction. Ever since I was a youngster watching the Disneyland Sing Along VHS tape, The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland has been the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'm sorry to say that has changed. I'm here now, with forced perspective lifeboats and splashing water effects at the bow. It's so charming!

Last edited:

Curious Constance

I am sorry, but I've left The Haunted Mansion. On my way to The Magic Kingdom's (not to be confused with 'Walt Disney's Original Magic Kingdom') The Haunted Mansion (not to be confused with The Haunted Mansion--one looks like Wayne Manor, the other looks like a southern bed and breakfast), I happened upon a most remarkably charming roadside attraction. Ever since I was a youngster watching the Disneyland Sing Along VHS tape, The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland has been the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'm sorry to say that has changed. I'm here now, with forced perspective lifeboats and splashing water effects at the bow. It's so charming!

View attachment 224500
Are you driving to WdW!?

Phroobar

View attachment 224500
David Tennant?

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
Who needs it?

DSC02014.JPG

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
Missouri. Star Wars, Harry Potter, Avatar and even the classics all defeated with remarkable skill and ease. How does it manage to have the iceberg scraping along the hull and not be tasteless? Is there anything more charming than the water splash? Can they put a hotel in here?

Curious Constance

Missouri. Star Wars, Harry Potter, Avatar and even the classics all defeated with remarkable skill and ease. How does it manage to have the iceberg scraping along the hull and not be tasteless? Is there anything more charming than the water splash? Can they put a hotel in here?
What exactly IS it?

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
It was the ship of dreams to everyone else. To me, it was a slave ship, taking me away from The Haunted Mansion in chains. Outwardly, I was everything a well brought up boy should be. Inside, I was screaming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom