My Disney Experience system status and outages watch

BuddyThomas

Does anyone know if the information on this thread relays to the Disneyland Genie stuff as well? I gave in to their terrorist prices and bought it for our September trip but I haven’t been brave enough to try to figure out how it works yet.

DCBaker

Premium Member
The hamburger menu in My Disney Experience updated overnight.

Here's a look:

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

JohnD

The hamburger menu in My Disney Experience updated overnight.

Here's a look:

View attachment 771865

View attachment 771864

View attachment 771863
Interesting. I see that My Day and Tip Board are combined into "Today's Plans". Then "Future Plans" is directly underneath it. I'm fine with the combination into one area for Today's Plans. But would prefer that and Future Plans be returned to two big squares as previously instead of smaller links you have to scroll down and find.

I go to Future Plans frequently before the trip and would use Today's Plans frequently during the trip. Those two boxes should be side-by-side at the top.

Virtual Queue is also a small link. I don't know who thought this new layout was a good idea but, on the whole, I don't like it.

vikescaper

Interesting. I see that My Day and Tip Board are combined into "Today's Plans". Then "Future Plans" is directly underneath it. I'm fine with the combination into one area for Today's Plans. But would prefer that and Future Plans be returned to two big squares as previously instead of smaller links you have to scroll down and find.

I go to Future Plans frequently before the trip and would use Today's Plans frequently during the trip. Those two boxes should be side-by-side at the top.

Virtual Queue is also a small link. I don't know who thought this new layout was a good idea but, on the whole, I don't like it.
I was panicking yesterday morning as I was preparing for the 7 AM Guardians virtual queue to open. I couldn’t find the Virtual Queue button and ended up getting into it via the Tip Board. In fact, I couldn’t find the Tip Board at first, too. I don’t this change.

JohnD

I was panicking yesterday morning as I was preparing for the 7 AM Guardians virtual queue to open. I couldn’t find the Virtual Queue button and ended up getting into it via the Tip Board. In fact, I couldn’t find the Tip Board at first, too. I don’t this change.
Yeah. It's not obvious anymore. It's a small link that you have to scroll down to. I hope they get lots of feedback. I hate the new layout.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Let's not forget the sheer lunacy of having an encircled plus sign *and* a hamburger icon which both mean "more."

At least now, everything that's under "(+)" is also now under "=".

1710763900544.png

But what do I know? I'm just a pixie dusting shill.

JohnD

My mistake. It must have been the last screen I’d used because every time I open the app, the pic I posted is what I see.
However, I would prefer VQ still be a larger box beyond the hamburger as it was previously rather than a small button.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom