1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

My Disney Experience app on iOS now supports PhotoPass editing

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by wdwmagic, Dec 8, 2016.

1. 21stamps

21stamps Well-Known Member

Ok now this bothers me.lol The android app is better than the iOS one?!

sxeensweet likes this.
  2. EthanMagicBands

EthanMagicBands Active Member

Yes, but just temporarily. I'm sure they rolled it to Android first to test the experience and work out kinks before pushing it to iOS. Next update on iOS will be the 4.0 version and it's supposed to come very soon, from what I have heard.

DisneyRoy, 21stamps and sxeensweet like this.
  3. 21stamps

I had no clue. Thanks for sharing... That's interesting.

sxeensweet likes this.
  4. EthanMagicBands

EthanMagicBands Active Member

Some screenshots for you:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21stamps and sxeensweet like this.
  5. 21stamps

Wow that's neat! I've never had the DL app so have no clue what it's like. I'm still confused over the android first thing though! Either way that would have been nice to have a week ago.

6. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica Well-Known Member

Are you even paying attention? It's not a different opinion, as I've already said this is a product that I have no interest in and will not use. My issue is not with difference of opinion, it's with constant complaining for no reason. There are two groups of people relative to this new offering:

1. People who like the idea: For those people, this is a positive guest-service change from Disney.
    2. People who do not like the idea: For those people, this is a neutral change that will not affect them in any way whatsoever.

There's absolutely nobody for whom this new offering has a negative impact, thus I consider complaining about it to be illegitimate.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    sxeensweet, 21stamps and Courtney6682 like this.
  7. Rider

Rider Premium Member

No one noticed the real story of this update? They are now using everyone's phone's location to help calculate wait times.

8. 21stamps

Your groups of #1 and #2 are applicable to the majority of "new" offerings at WDW.
    But then there is Group #3- the ones who wish to just complain about anything and everything that doesn't effect them. They don't like because it doesn't suit their wants, and for this reason alone the new "feature" or "offering" is deserving of attacks and dramatic reasons of why it is so detrimental to all human kind who visit WDW.

CaptainAmerica and sxeensweet like this.