My Disney Experience app on iOS now supports PhotoPass editing

21stamps

You guys seems to be missing the bigger story here, which is that the Android version of the app was upgraded to 4.0 (iOS is only on 3.8), which completely redesigned the app to look, feel, and work like the current Disneyland app. MAJOR MAJOR change.
Ok now this bothers me.lol The android app is better than the iOS one?!

21stamps

Yes, but just temporarily. I'm sure they rolled it to Android first to test the experience and work out kinks before pushing it to iOS. Next update on iOS will be the 4.0 version and it's supposed to come very soon, from what I have heard.
I had no clue. Thanks for sharing... That's interesting.

EthanMagicBands

Some screenshots for you:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
people are allowed to have opinions that differ from yours, arent they?
Are you even paying attention? It's not a different opinion, as I've already said this is a product that I have no interest in and will not use. My issue is not with difference of opinion, it's with constant complaining for no reason. There are two groups of people relative to this new offering:

1. People who like the idea: For those people, this is a positive guest-service change from Disney.
2. People who do not like the idea: For those people, this is a neutral change that will not affect them in any way whatsoever.

There's absolutely nobody for whom this new offering has a negative impact, thus I consider complaining about it to be illegitimate.

Last edited:

Rider

No one noticed the real story of this update? They are now using everyone's phone's location to help calculate wait times.

21stamps

Are you even paying attention? It's not a different opinion, as I've already said this is a product that I have no interest in and will not use. My issue is not with difference of opinion, it's with constant complaining for no reason. There are two groups of people relative to this new offering:

1. People who like the idea: For those people, this is a positive guest-service change from Disney.
2. People who do not like the idea: For those people, this is a neutral change that will not affect them in any way whatsoever.

There's absolutely nobody for whom this new offering has a negative impact, thus I consider complaining about it to be illegitimate.

Your groups of #1 and #2 are applicable to the majority of "new" offerings at WDW.
But then there is Group #3- the ones who wish to just complain about anything and everything that doesn't effect them. They don't like because it doesn't suit their wants, and for this reason alone the new "feature" or "offering" is deserving of attacks and dramatic reasons of why it is so detrimental to all human kind who visit WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom