My dining reservations....need help with one

shuflemstr

Original Poster
Here are our (me and my mom) dining reservations so far (i keep changing them around)

Arriving at Old Key West Friday night Sept. 14 around 8pm
Dinner-Olivia's

Sept. 15
Breakfast-Crystal Place
Dinner-Captain's Grille or 'Ohana....we have done 'Ohana many times but have never been to Captain's Grille. I have reservations for both, I just don't know which one to keep. I'm afraid to try something new

Sept. 16
Breakfast-Captain's Grille....I know we might have it the night before, going to the same restaurant back to back doesn't bother us
Dinner-Rose and Crown

Sept 17
Breakfast-Tusker House
Dinner-Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
Fireworks Dessert Party

Sept 18
Breakfast-Whispering Canyon
Dinner-Biergarten

Sept. 19
Breakfast-Kona Cafe
Dinner-Whispering Canyon

Sept. 20
Breakfast-Boma...never been there before
Dinner-Cape May

Sept. 21
Dinner-Liberty Tree Tavern

Sept. 22 (departure day)
Breakfast-Olivia's

l4dybu6

Those all sound great!!
Boma is really good, though I've never been there for breakfast
I've never been to captain grille's either, so sorry I'm not too much help for that! If it sounds good to you, I suggest you try it! Maybe it will be your new favorite :)

wdwfan4ver

I went to Captain's Grille for dinner before including last year. I like their food for dinner. I never went to Ohana.

I can't help you how breakfast is at Captain's Grille because the last time I went there was 21 years ago under a different name. I don't like to spend a lot of time eating breakfast before going to a park. That means I use a snack or a counter service for breakfast in terms of using the Disney Dinning plan.

Kona Cafe is a great place to eat. I went there for lunch and dinner before. I assume Kona Cafe is great for breakfast also.

Cape May is a long time favorite of mine.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
That's a great line up!!

I've never done Captain's Grille, but you could ask me about any restaurant and Ohana and my reply will be the same.
Ohana. No two ways about it.
For the record It has nothing to do with trying something new - I'm all for that and we try something new every trip BUT I would never give up a night at Ohana for any where else on property.

tracyandalex

Captain's Grille is great for breakfast and dinner!! We have also enjoyed every other place on your list, except Olivia's (we've never been). Your list looks yummy, enjoy!

ThinkTink721

Sept. 14 around 8pm
Dinner-Olivia's
Never eaten there

Sept. 15
Breakfast-Crystal Place
Have only eaten dinner there, but I have heard that the breakfast is very good
Dinner-Captain's Grille or 'Ohana
'Ohana is one of our favorites - breakfast & dinner
We are going to try Captain's Grille for the first time on our next trip

Sept. 16
Breakfast-Captain's Grille
Never eaten there for breakfast
Dinner-Rose and Crown
Never eaten there

Sept 17
Breakfast-Tusker House
One of our favorite breakfasts at WDW - not eating there on our next trip though - we decided not to reserve any breakfasts
Lots of fun!
Fireworks Dessert Party
Never done this, but I think it would be fun

Sept 18
We have only eaten dinner there & it is one of our favorites - I hear the breakfast is good too
Dinner-Biergarten
Never eaten there

Sept. 19
Breakfast-Kona Cafe
Never eaten there
Dinner-Whispering Canyon
One of our favorites - lots of fun

Sept. 20
Never eaten there before either
Dinner-Cape May
We have eaten there once - it was pretty good - my DH & 2 DS are scheduled to eat there on our next trip

Sept. 21
Again, never had breakfast there
Never eaten there, but I hear it is pretty good

Sept. 22 (departure day)
Breakfast-Olivia's
Never eaten there

laxchik18

Here are our (me and my mom) dining reservations so far (i keep changing them around)

Arriving at Old Key West Friday night Sept. 14 around 8pm
Dinner-Olivia's

Sept. 15
Breakfast-Crystal Place
Dinner-Captain's Grille or 'Ohana....we have done 'Ohana many times but have never been to Captain's Grille. I have reservations for both, I just don't know which one to keep. I'm afraid to try something new

Sept. 16
Breakfast-Captain's Grille....I know we might have it the night before, going to the same restaurant back to back doesn't bother us
Dinner-Rose and Crown

Sept 17
Breakfast-Tusker House
Fireworks Dessert Party

Sept 18
Dinner-Biergarten

Sept. 19
Breakfast-Kona Cafe
Dinner-Whispering Canyon

Sept. 20
Dinner-Cape May

Sept. 21

Sept. 22 (departure day)
Breakfast-Olivia's
Love crystal palace and rose and crown. Hoopdee do is my absolute favorite. liberty tree is awesome too..havent done any of the others though sorryy

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have eaten dinner at the Captains Grille and loved it, I thought it is a hidden gem but I wouldn't ever go to that over 'Ohana. But that is because I once gave up Ohana for the Kona Cafe and really regretted it. Love to see you have Boma on the list, it has so much variety for both breakfast and dinner. Have fun and report back with pictures!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom