Trip Report My Buddy and Me!

Once again, it's your favorite trip reporters favorite trip reporter... And I am heading down to the swamps for a visit!

When: T-Minus 48 hours

Where: TBD - Possibly YC, WL, BW, or a mix.

Who: Myself

1088520355_HIGH.jpg

Also joining me: my friend who's nickname is Monster so I shall refer to him as J Monster (I don't have a pic of him to share) and of course I am bringing a dog! Ya, I know the dogs are the highlight of my TRs now! So don't worry, I got your back! There will be a dog. And this will be a dog you haven't seen/met yet!

Say hello to Mr Bailey!

Screenshot_20240227_143909_Messages.jpg

I will be dragging him around the parks and doing horrible things such as exposing him to weather and crowds, all for social media clout! JK. I only say that because some people may not understand exactly what a working/service K9 goes through for training to be able to mitigate any situation for its handler/human. I will be doing lots of training with Bailey to acclimate him to the hectic environment that is WDW!

Bailey is a Labrador. He is training to assist a young human with a visual impairment. J Monster is that young humans father which is why he is joining me. This trip was decided this past weekend, hence the suddenness of this PTR.

Also, it's J Monsters first trip ever to WDW! Boy oh boy did he pick a good tour guide for the parks... aka Me! Don't worry, he enjoys beer! He and his wife have wanted to visit with their kids and they know we visit a lot. So last weekend over dinner and drinks we decided that I will take Bailey to train and J Monster can join me to learn all about the parks and resorts before their first visit.

Details to come soon!

For anybody who has not read some of my prior trip reports, I am a dog trainer.

BrerWayne

Once again, it's your favorite trip reporters favorite trip reporter... And I am heading down to the swamps for a visit!

When: T-Minus 48 hours

Where: TBD - Possibly YC, WL, BW, or a mix.

Who: Myself

View attachment 770471

Also joining me: my friend who's nickname is Monster so I shall refer to him as J Monster (I don't have a pic of him to share) and of course I am bringing a dog! Ya, I know the dogs are the highlight of my TRs now! So don't worry, I got your back! There will be a dog. And this will be a dog you haven't seen/met yet!

Say hello to Mr Bailey!

View attachment 770472

I will be dragging him around the parks and doing horrible things such as exposing him to weather and crowds, all for social media clout! JK. I only say that because some people may not understand exactly what a working/service K9 goes through for training to be able to mitigate any situation for its handler/human. I will be doing lots of training with Bailey to acclimate him to the hectic environment that is WDW!

Bailey is a Labrador. He is training to assist a young human with a visual impairment. J Monster is that young humans father which is why he is joining me. This trip was decided this past weekend, hence the suddenness of this PTR.

Also, it's J Monsters first trip ever to WDW! Boy oh boy did he pick a good tour guide for the parks... aka Me! Don't worry, he enjoys beer! He and his wife have wanted to visit with their kids and they know we visit a lot. So last weekend over dinner and drinks we decided that I will take Bailey to train and J Monster can join me to learn all about the parks and resorts before their first visit.

Details to come soon!

For anybody who has not read some of my prior trip reports, I am a dog trainer.

Let the fun (and reporting to the mods), begin!
Have you schooled J Monster on the appropriate park attire-plain white V neck T shirts?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Bailey is very handsome!! Can't wait to read of the adventure!
It's gonna be a blast!

Have you schooled J Monster on the appropriate park attire-plain white V neck T shirts?
No, he's actually a normal person and he isn't clothing anxiety ridden like myself lol

It is going to be tough to top the last TR but

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+
I shall double my efforts! And by "efforts", I mean beer!

Woohooo!!! Let's go! Can't wait to see how Bailey does as well as J Monster keeping up with you!
Cowboy GIF
Baileys gonna be fine. J Monster ain't ready for this Disney life! But im.gonna make sure he has a blast for his first trip ever

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom