My Awful Universal/IOA Day :(

JT3000

I won't make excuses for Universal's poor maintenance of the Hulk, but in regards to Six Flags, keeping your coasters in top shape is probably much easier when they're practically all you have. Universal has considerably more to worry about, but they also have the money and work force to deal with those problems, so they should do so more quickly.

I've still never had a rough ride on Rockit. I also haven't ridden it very much since it opened, but I can only go by my experience.

Oh I probably will. Especially since the future Mrs., loves Potter. But I wont be doing much if rides stay as rough as they are.

Universal isn't a coaster park. There's plenty of other things to do.

nerdboyrockstar

I've been visiting US/IOA consistently since 2003 and have only had to enter Guest Services for a problem once and thought it was handled really well. The customer service otherwise is pretty much outstanding. I've actually encountered more bad apples at Disney (and visit less frequently) but I've also had incredible service there.

Overall I think it's really lame to let one person or incident ruin your entire experience and swear to never visit the parks again because because of it. It really is your loss.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom