MVMCP Pictures?

WDWRLD

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone that was at MVMCP on either 12/12 or 12/17 has recieved their pictures yet? I dont know how long it should take to get the pics but when we were there in 2002 the pics were in our mailbox when we arrived home from our vacation. Just hoping their not lost.

MissM

I was at MVMCP on the 3rd of December and haven't gotten mine yet. :( Then again, it was a sold out night, so who knows how many they had to do.
-m

Gucci65

I was at MVMCP as well on 12/5 and received my pictures on Monday 12/27. Maybe that was because we got our picture taken around 10:30pm...

PhilharMagician

We were @ MVMCP on 12/9 and I received my pics on 12/20. I couldn't believe how fast I received them. We didn't get our pictures taken till around midnight. The park was closing and we went to see if they were still taking pictures and they told us to hurry in and there still was a long line. I don't know if they sold out MVMCP that night, but the crowds were larger and the wait times were longer for the party than they were all week during the day.

MissM

dadsinglelookin said:
i haven't got mine yet we went on 12/2. i call them and they told me that they were having problem. i have called back for like two weeks in a row.
Do you have the number to call them? Because I went on the 3rd and haven't gotten mine either.

Thanks,
-m

dadsinglelookin

here is the number 800-347-1388. they ask you for your card number and the your name and address what you was wearing and how many people are in the photo. they said it take like 7 to 10 business day to find them.

MissM

dadsinglelookin said:
here is the number 800-347-1388. they ask you for your card number and the your name and address what you was wearing and how many people are in the photo. they said it take like 7 to 10 business day to find them.
Thanks. I called because I couldn't find my receipt, but thankfully while on the phone I did find it. They said they were sent out "quite a long time ago" so it definately must have been eaten by the mail gremlins somewhere.

She was very helpful and said they'd get a reprint out to me in 7-10 days.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom