Must Haves - California Grill & Narcossee's

MillerPoppins

The Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Goat Cheese Polenta at the California Grill is THE BEST meal I've ever eaten on Disney property, and one of the best ever anywhere!!!!!! You must try it. It's a beautiful restaurant-enjoy!!

I absolutely agree! It's the best meal I had during our last trip and that I've had on Disney Property. Here it is...

100_3978.jpg

The Tuna Three Ways was also awesome at Cali...

100_3975.jpg

And they are known for their Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli. Our server took the liberty of splitting in half for my BF and I.

100_3974.jpg

wolf359

I've never been to Narcoosee's... :(

The filet at California Grill is a must have for me, though I usually ask to have the goat cheese polenta from the pork entree served with it instead of the mashed potatoes.

The three cheese flatbread is a great choice for a starter

Last time I was there the chocolate cake was a bit different from the one currently being served, but I'm sure the current one is outstanding as well.

Scuttle

That's a great idea I am going to sub the potatoes with the goat cheese polenta since it sounds so good. Thanks I never would have thought to substitute it.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
Ok i guess im going to be using all my tableservice credits on one meal:ROFLOL: i am almost sorry iasked now!!!! Wow i had no idea the amount of amazing choices these places had!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
The Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Goat Cheese Polenta at the California Grill is THE BEST meal I've ever eaten on Disney property, and one of the best ever anywhere!!!!!! You must try it. It's a beautiful restaurant-enjoy!!

Thanks for this suggestion! I think I'll try it, I've booked our 25th anniversary dinner at California Grill, it will be our first time eating there.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I absolutely agree! It's the best meal I had during our last trip and that I've had on Disney Property. Here it is...

And they are known for their Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli. Our server took the liberty of splitting in half for my BF and I.

Ha! I remembered the Goat Cheese Ravioli from your "foodie trip report" and had actually booked Cali Grill based on wanting to eat that! Was thinking that following it with goat cheese polenta might be a bit much, but clearly you did it and survived...:D

MillerPoppins

Ha! I remembered the Goat Cheese Ravioli from your "foodie trip report" and had actually booked Cali Grill based on wanting to eat that! Was thinking that following it with goat cheese polenta might be a bit much, but clearly you did it and survived...:D

There is never too much goat cheese. To be honest, the ravioli had great flavor but was subtle too. It definitely wasn't goat cheese overload. However you are talking to the girl that has eaten Goat Cheese Cheesecake...:lookaroun

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
There is never too much goat cheese. To be honest, the ravioli had great flavor but was subtle too. It definitely wasn't goat cheese overload. However you are talking to the girl that has eaten Goat Cheese Cheesecake...:lookaroun

:lol: I made the goat cheese ravioli this weekend and kept catching myself wanting to eat spoonfuls of the filling. :slurp:

bmarkelon

I had that ravioli my last trip and it was fabulous and definitely subtle. Goat cheese can definitely be over-powering but it was perfect in this first course. I had a taste of the pork tenderloin and goat cheese polenta as well and that was AMAZING!! I will be ordering it for my entree in August, can't wait!!

MillerPoppins

:lol: I made the goat cheese ravioli this weekend and kept catching myself wanting to eat spoonfuls of the filling. :slurp:

I had that ravioli my last trip and it was fabulous and definitely subtle. Goat cheese can definitely be over-powering but it was perfect in this first course. I had a taste of the pork tenderloin and goat cheese polenta as well and that was AMAZING!! I will be ordering it for my entree in August, can't wait!!

Let's hear it for Goat Cheese!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Believe it or not, I am on WDW's website right now, scoping out the wine list so there'll be no delay in placing my order. :hammer: :ROFLOL:

Must..get..back..to..work.....

Definitely ask your server for their opinion as well - sometimes they come up with some great stuff that we have never heard of and wouldn't have tried and it ends up working really well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom