Must Dos for "Drinking Around the World"

Minnie1986

Always drink a glass of 6-8oz of water in between every drink and you will not get wasted. I am going to do the drink around the world this next visit...but aplit it into 2 nights! Lol Is that cheating? Does France still have the frozen Gran Marnier drinks? Those were so good last time I went.

Speaking of the Mexico pyramod climber, I think there is a video of the idiot doing it on Youtube somewhere.
There are a few YouTube videos of it, each with commentary funnier than the one before it. I sure they still have the Gran Marnier slush, because I definitely plan on having one this trip!

NiarrNDisney

I can't do all of the sweet drinks any more since they give me instant sour stomach and or heartburn so I stick to my usual (vodka ginger ale) when I am at actual bars Rose & Crown (UK), Spice Road Table (Morocco), Tutto Gusto (Italy) otherwise since mixing to many things is a bad idea I stick to just beer or just wine when traveling around the World Showcase.

However there are always those must have drinks that I cant do without:

Citron or a Grand Marnier Slush (Les Vin de Chef de France)
Canto Loopy or a Mango Gingerita (Joy of Tea in China)
Tea Breeze (Joffrey's 3 locations)

Minnie1986

I can't do all of the sweet drinks any more since they give me instant sour stomach and or heartburn so I stick to my usual (vodka ginger ale) when I am at actual bars Rose & Crown (UK), Spice Road Table (Morocco), Tutto Gusto (Italy) otherwise since mixing to many things is a bad idea I stick to just beer or just wine when traveling around the World Showcase.

However there are always those must have drinks that I cant do without:

Citron or a Grand Marnier Slush (Les Vin de Chef de France)
Canto Loopy or a Mango Gingerita (Joy of Tea in China)
Tea Breeze (Joffrey's 3 locations)
Vodka and ginger ale is a great drink.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Yes, I understand what you were referring to. I just meant I've never had them in Germany, but the wines they offer for the flights in Italy and France are quite good.

Hmm, aren't the wines offered for flights constantly changing? How do you know they are always quite good?

We saw a woman give a camera to her 9 or 10 yr old daughter and she slurred "take a picture of mommy with her beer"

Hope you called DYFS!!! I am so sorry you had to witness that heinous act.

Disney4family

Does France still have the frozen Gran Marnier drinks?
Oui oui!!
upload_2017-8-1_7-22-36.jpeg
http://allears.net/dining/menu/les-vins-de-chefs-de-france/all-day

Minnie1986

Hmm, aren't the wines offered for flights constantly changing? How do you know they are always quite good?

Hope you called DYFS!!! I am so sorry you had to witness that heinous act.
Allow me to clarify that by saying that every time I've tried the flights in Italy and France, they were quite good. Does this make my statement more clear?

Bender123

The drinks at the stand in China (near the water, not technically in the pavilion) are great. Tipsy Ducks in Love is good and theres another one with mango and ginger but I can't remember the name. I also enjoy a frozen Kirin in Japan or sake at the sake bar inside the Japan store.

The frozen Kirin is great on a hot day and I would second the sake bar. The "bar" needs to be a lounge to make it perfect...

SeanWM48

tried and failed at this. made it through 7 and tapped out. was on the verge of throwing up and it was only 2pm.

my advice is to stay away from sweet drinks. beer, dry wine or even straight alcohol but the sugar WILL get you.

if you really want a margarita get a smokey mezcal margarita instead of some strawberry/mango concoction or a "frozen" slushie style one full of sugar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom