Must Dos for "Drinking Around the World"

Matt_Black

If you're going to get anything from France, I'm partial to the Ice Cream Martinis from L'Artisans Des Glaces. Also, you must do a Aquavit Glacial shot from the Norway Pavilion.

Big Hair

Avocado Margherita at La Cava is a must do. I wandered in there one hot June early afternoon and thought how odd, an avocado margherita, so I had to try it. It was outstanding. I have had one everytime I have returned to WDW after that experience. It is as my girl says, "A must do".

Minnie1986

The one I'm speaking of is where to get 2, 2 oz pours in each of those countries restaurants..
Yes, I understand what you were referring to. I just meant I've never had them in Germany, but the wines they offer for the flights in Italy and France are quite good.

NeedMoreMickey

There was some kind of wine flight in Germany,it was there in 2012 or 2013. First place I tried the Princess Riesling. Haven't checked lately.

Must do #1: eat a hearty meal before beginning the quest.
Then, DO NOT start in Mexico if you're partial to tequila or margaritas. Otherwise you'll never make it out of the pyramid.
If you make it to Germany, a liter of whatever's on tap is always fun. If you survive that, have a shot of Jagermeister to wash it down with.
Bahahahah. Best advice for "Drinking Around The World" ever

I always start in France with a Grand Marnier slushie, a supersize so I don't have to drink out of each hand. ;) Usually have a drink in Morrocco, Italy, and wherever when Food & Wine or Flower and Garden are going on. Always end in Mexico and have 2 margaritas, real margaritas on the rocks. Don't know that I have done one in each country but have easily had 11. I eat when I drink at most stops and drink water in between. I have never been near drunk, tho. Except maybe Club Villain, after Flower and Garden morning at Epcot- but I was just pixie dusted happy not obnoxious like some stories I have read. Do it responsibly, with food and water would be my suggestion.
Do people really get blasted drinking around the world? That's probably a dumb question. I just know that it's so much walking that we have some drinks, and eat while walking. Maybe we walk it off. Idk. But I definitely couldnt climb anything in Mexico or jump in fountains. I just want to ride "The Golf Ball" like 50 times haha

Souvenir

Do people really get blasted drinking around the world? That's probably a dumb question. I just know that it's so much walking that we have some drinks, and eat while walking. Maybe we walk it off. Idk. But I definitely couldnt climb anything in Mexico or jump in fountains. I just want to ride "The Golf Ball" like 50 times haha
I always feel like I "walk it off" as well during park hours. Back at the resort lounge late in the evening is a whole other story though :)

Minnie1986

I'm not in the habit of getting "wasted" and I do know the difference between activities and places that are appropriate for children and those which are not.
No offense meant at all. I wasn't implying that you would, as I don't actually know you. I was simply stating what I have seen happen at the World Showcase. My apologies if you took offense to my post.

crxbrett

Always drink a glass of 6-8oz of water in between every drink and you will not get wasted. I am going to do the drink around the world this next visit...but aplit it into 2 nights! Lol Is that cheating? Does France still have the frozen Gran Marnier drinks? Those were so good last time I went.

Speaking of the Mexico pyramod climber, I think there is a video of the idiot doing it on Youtube somewhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom