Must do restaurant

Livelovedisney

Original Poster
Hi everyone. We are going for the first time in November (thanksgiving week). There's so many places to choose from and we're really just looking for recommendations. For outside of the park we will be doing the Chocolate Emporium, but that's the only for sure thing we've planned so far.

Disneyhead'71

I like Finnegan's in USF and Mythos in IOA. In CityWalk, Toothsome's, Cowfish, Antojito's, and Vivo are all solid. And there are 4 very good Signature restaurants at UOR. Emeril's Orlando in CityWalk, Emeril's Tchoup Chop at The Royal Pacific, Palm at Hard Rock Hotel, and BiCE at Portofino Bay Resort.

I RARELY eat counter service at Universal. The table service restaurants are good, and surprisingly affordable.

DisneyPrincess5

We never eat table service at Uni because we only spend one day there per trip usually so we don't want to spend a lot of time sitting eating, and also we don't want to eat heavily or big meals because we don't want to be sick riding everything. We tend to eat at Leaky Cauldron, Three Broomsticks, or the Beverly Hills Boulangerie.
Monsters Cafe was meh as was Simpsons Fast Food Boulevard.

Happy planning and have a great trip!

captainkidd

Mythos is a must do for us, for the setting as much as the food. Same for Hard Rock. Bubba Gump is a must for me (not so much my family). Red Oven has become a staple for us. Great pizza and very inexpensive. Believe it or not, 2 counter service are on our must do's - Fast Food Boulevard in Springfield and Circus McGurkus in Seuss Landing. Better than average fast food both in great settings.

We did Toothsome and really enjoyed the food and service, not so much the desserts. But we'll do it again. NBC Sports Grille was a one and done for us. Nothing special at all and a very ho-hum atmosphere I could find at home.

Disneyhead'71

Mythos is a must do for us, for the setting as much as the food. Same for Hard Rock. Bubba Gump is a must for me (not so much my family). Red Oven has become a staple for us. Great pizza and very inexpensive. Believe it or not, 2 counter service are on our must do's - Fast Food Boulevard in Springfield and Circus McGurkus in Seuss Landing. Better than average fast food both in great settings.

We did Toothsome and really enjoyed the food and service, not so much the desserts. But we'll do it again. NBC Sports Grille was a one and done for us. Nothing special at all and a very ho-hum atmosphere I could find at home.
NBC Sports Grille is obviously an upscale sports pub specifically designed for large private corporate buy outs.

Bairstow

Mythos and Leaky Cauldron are the two must-do spots in the parks themselves.
Thunder Falls Terrace has a really unique and exciting seating area facing the splashdown from Jurassic Park and the menu is largely the same as at Three Broomsticks.
You might try the multiple quick service counters at the Simpsons area of the studios. There are a number of different choices beyond burgers there and the themeing is pretty extensive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom