Must do must eat!

Jkata87

Original Poster
I'll be in Disney in a week in a half yay. Please share your one must do and must eat every time you go to wdw!

Raven66

First of all, I hope you have a great trip!!:wave:

Must do eating for us:

CS-Cosmic Ray's. Love that place.

TS-Liberty Tree Tavern. We love it because of the characters AND the food. But since there is no more characters we will have to make due.

alindley

I'll be in Disney in a week as well.

My must do is TSMM and my must eat is the Sundae from Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, my better half prefers the popcorn during the parades, sit down wise we try to do either italy or le cellier (i'm canadian, she's american-italian)

rufio

9169820.jpg

Must Eat:
Dole Whips at MK
Giant PB Cupcakes at Starring Rolls Cafe in DHS.

Susan Savia

For my husband and I, it's a cream cheese stuffed pretzel from the Launching Pad in MK. We enjoy eating lunch at the Liberty Inn, in Epcot.

plaz10

Must Eat:
Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcake at Starring Rolls Cafe in DHS
Filet Mignon at Le Cellier
Mickey Cookies n Cream Ice Cream Sandwich
Bucket of Popcorn
Minnie's Bake Shop Cookies

LuLaSue

Must Do:
To many to mention but, to mention a few...
Haunted Mansion
Pirates
Space Mountain
Rockin Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror
Soarin
Everest
Must Drinks:
Bellini in Italy
Must Eats:
Mickey Ears
Dole Whip
Goofy Candy Shop Candy

nngrendel

Must eat at Rose and Crown during Illuminations first night.
Must also eat Ohana Breakfast on last day before we head home.

Weather_Lady

Our must-eats:

- Lunch or dinner in the Biergarten at Epcot (we love the gorgeous theming, the boisterous atmosphere, the delicious and comforting food, and the beer flight)

- Dinner at Pecos Bill's (Magic Kingdom CS burgers) the day we arrive. I know the food is nothing spectacular, but it's a tradition, born out of our immediate "must-dos" upon arrival. We generally fly out in the morning, arrive mid-day, get to the parks by mid-afternoon and do Pirates, Jungle Cruise (hey, it's there near Pirates) and the "western mountains" (Splash, Big Thunder) the very first thing. Pecos Bill's is one of the most convenient places to these attractions, and I swear, the incredible atmosphere and the excitement of finally BEING at WDW makes those ordinary burgers taste like a million bucks.

Sharkreef11

I think everyone has really touched on a lot of great things, but I will add waterparks. (if you are into those) Both are great but our favorite is Typhoon Lagoon. Checking the weather it appears it is just a little humid down in central Florida right now, so taking time to cool off in the WP wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Food - Teppan Edo, Via Napoli, Earl of Sandwhich, and Cosmic Rays are our absolute must do's!!

mickey2008.1

Must eat: Cosmic Rays cheeseburger with all the toppings sitting outside looking at the castle.

Must do: Astro Orbiter, Space Mountain, Living with the Land

Hulacat

Must Love Soarin"

Must do: Soarin'

Must eat: Biergarten (love that place) Must be the German in me.

We Looooved Soarin'- especially when the lines weren't crazy long (during Illuminations).

Must eat: Wonton Soup at Yak & Yeti (AK)
Grilled Pineapple Cheeseburger with a 27 degree cold beer at Paradiso 37 (DTD)
Kakagori (shaved ice) in Japan

flpropmgr

Because I usually drive and arrive midday, I usually eat lunch at either Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney. While at DD, I always pick up a Ghiradelli's chocolate disk in the shop next to the ice cream parlour.

For quick service, I eat breakfast at Starring Rolls at DS and orange chicken in the Chinese walk-up at Epcot. If I stay at POR or POFQ, I eat beignets in the POFQ food court. I love lunch at Brown Derb at DS. Dinner varies trip to trip, but I especially like Artist Point at WL. The passion fruit margarita is delicious at the tequila bar in Mexico.

My oldest son always gets Kona coffee and a Raspberry Creme Danish at the stand outside Kona Cafe at the Polynesian. My youngest always gets the jalapeno cheese-stuffed pretzels at AK (now also at Epcot).

Spike-in-Berlin

Must eat:

Dole soft serve swirl (perhaps as a float) at the Aloha Isle in Adventurland.

Lobster Roll in the Columbia Harbor House at Liberty Square.

Angus Bacon Cheeseburger with onion rings at the Backlot Express of DHS and several other CS-restaurants.

Tonga Toast at the Polynesian, either at Captain Cooks or Kona Cafe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom