Must-do list for World Showcase?

The Mom

Premium Member
If you enjoy wine and cheese, the Pastry Shop in France sells a cheese, fruit, and bread platter. With a glass of wine, you have a perfect lunch. Add another loaf of bread and another glass, and there's plenty for two. Throw in a sweet pastry, and you have a lunch that can't be beat. :animwink:

splashfanatic

I suggest going to lunch at the Biergarten in Germany. They have the best Black Forest Cake in the world! Also, definitely go on the Maelstrom in Norway. It's a great ride to go on in the afternoon when it's really hot outside.

Michelle :)

Ms Brer Rabbit

What is a must do for World Showcase??

EVERYTHING!!!!!

Actually...on second thought...don't try to cram in everything... you'll be worn out by the time you get to China! Personally, a must do for me (as somone who is CRAZY about World Showcase) is to really just take time in each country to just "take it all in"...and once you've done that, you can do what my friends and I do when we visit...enjoy a "Desserts Around The World" tour. Although if you're counting calories, I might just recommend touring the countries and skipping the desserts part. :p

~Ms Brer Rabbit

Frees Fan

I would have to say that the US and France pavilions are don't miss attractions. I love the French movie...it's a little dated but, it's still great. At the US pavilion, you might get a concert by the singing group...I don't know the name of the group. And of course, the show is awesome!

Have a great time!

:wave:

PeterAlt

Chropistopy said:
I'm going to be at WDW on business next week. I'll have Sunday afternoon to spend in a park. Since I'll be alone, I want to do something that I've always wanted to do, but my family never wants to do....spend some time in World Showcase. We always hit the two rides and see The American Adventure...and that's about it. What are your "must-do's" for World Showcase?

Thanks!

Tear it all down and use the land to expand Future World!

BTW, I'm just kidding!!!!!!! Couldn't resist!

jcarriv

I would definitely see the live show at China.

I am not sure that it is the same show that I saw a couple of years ago but if it is similar the acrobatics are very entertaining.

kammybug

I know you said you're looking forward to going alone but.....couldn't you take you're very favorite cousin in the world? She promises not to get in the way. You'd never even know she was there.:lol:

I would do like most everyone else has said..take time and enjoy it. You don't have to worry about being rushed, just enjoy being there.

Chropistopy

Original Poster
Well...I would take my favorite cousin in the world but...she said she couldn't go during the middle of the week. :(

Just think though...I'll come back with pictures from another resort...and we'll have to get busy planning our next trip! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom