Must do activity for Newlyweds

DManRightHere

We have our Honeymoon 21-27 of this month.

Was curious of any suggestions of any over the top activities or disney perks that newlyweds should experience.

We are all about experiencing new things.

DJMoore2011

We went on our Honeymoon Nov 2011, we got the buttons and the Bride & Groom Ears, lots of well wishes and whenever we ate we got 2 cupcakes to celebrate with, plus at Le Cellier they wrote Congratulations with hearts in chocolate on our Dessert plates. At Tony's it was done too but I had Lady and Tramp on mine with Congratulations. My profile picture is of our ears, in shadow at the Snow White fountain.Even if you don't get the ears if you have the buttons people still wish you congrats. I remember one older couple was with us in line they were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and the advice they gave to us was always find time for a little magic. :)

Because we had my Special Needs daughter we didn't do too much alone time, though we did go out late one night before the pool closed and spent some time in the hot tub under the stars. It was nice just to have the two of us.

It was a great way to spend a Honeymoon for us, or well as we called it a Family Celebration.

The carriage rides, the Poly all of it sounds nice but just remember whatever you do it will always be Special and Magical because it is your honeymoon and your at Walt Disney World.

Upvote 0

A&K_Martinez

Definitely get the buttons. Also, watch the MK fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian. It's a really nice, romantic spot. You can get some drinks from the pool bar and sit on the beach chairs or in a hammock to watch. They pipe the music through the loudspeakers, but it isn't very loud. It's my husband's and my favorite place to sneak away for some grown up time.
Do you have to be staying here to be able to access the beach to watch fireworks?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom